Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 17,288

Now now, Joanne is indeed, imo, Godga’s weakest album but it’s nowhere near as bad as any Taylor Swift album. The boredom flowing out of Taylor’s songs is just too much to handle for me. Joanne has a cute bop or two, or three, on a good day maybe even four.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,832

The fact that my country has a BIG CULT Taylor fanbase but her last ORGANIC "everywhere" HIT was like late 10s or sumthng :dead:

And most of her fans are deluded that she's got top notched vocals that they've created a meme of Taylor performing in a talent show :dead:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/23/2023 at 4:08 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Now now, Joanne is indeed, imo, Godga’s weakest album but it’s nowhere near as bad as any Taylor Swift album. The boredom flowing out of Taylor’s songs is just too much to handle for me. Joanne has a cute bop or two, or three, on a good day maybe even four.

Nah Joanne is solid, it doesn't have the lows that ARTPOP has, people mostly hates on Joanne because its not the genre that they like, I listen to a lot of genres (including new-age music) and I really like the melodies that Joanne has, I even used to listen to the piano versions of the songs and I ended up appreciating Joanne even more.

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 17,288
On 3/23/2023 at 3:23 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Nah Joanne is solid, it doesn't have the lows that ARTPOP has, people mostly hates on Joanne because its not the genre that they like, I listen to a lot of genres (including new-age music) and I really like the melodies that Joanne has, I even used to listen to the piano versions of the songs and I ended up appreciating Joanne even more.

I didn’t say it wasn’t solid tho? I just stated that imo it’s her weakest album to date and that it’s still better than any Taylor Swift album.

Edited by DonnieDarko

ARTPOPster 1,634
On 3/23/2023 at 10:23 AM, LGMonster95 said:

THANK YOU!!!

People just go crazy when you say that Joanne is better than ARTPOP

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/23/2023 at 5:23 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I didn’t say it wasn’t solid tho? I just stated that imo it’s her weakest album to date and that it’s still better than any Taylor Swift album.

I think It's between ARTPOP and The Fame when it comes to her "weakest" albums (one has more fillers and the other gets too messy/loud) 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,288
On 3/23/2023 at 4:34 PM, LGMonster95 said:

I think It's between ARTPOP and The Fame when it comes to her "weakest" albums (one has more fillers and the other gets too messy/loud) 

To you? Sure. Whatever you say, legend. To me it’s def Joanne, then ARTPOP I guess although I’m always having such a hard time to pick „the weakest” one since I love them all. 
:love:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,205

:party:

Ed Sheeran — Eyes Closed
Sabrina Carpenter x Coi Leray — Nonsense (Remix) :whatga:
Victoria Monét x Lucky Daye — Smoke
FLO x Missy Elliott — Fly Girl
Hailee Steinfeld — SunKissing

Edited by emig_09

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/23/2023 at 5:37 PM, DonnieDarko said:

To you? Sure. Whatever you say, legend. To me it’s def Joanne, then ARTPOP I guess although I’m always having such a hard time to pick „the weakest” one since I love them all. 
:love:

Even if I say that ARTPOP/The Fame is her weakest, I literally still don't hate them (not even close) I still go and listen to these albums in full from time to time

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread,
  • corvus albus locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic