All things 🤡: Filming's a 🌯

BenG

A Popster Is Born 12,093
On 3/31/2023 at 12:10 AM, BloodyOreo said:

Yes dark bawpz would've been a huge disaster :icant:

I'm very satisfied with the direction this is taking. Also very excited for the fact that she's going to expose her jazz skills to such a massive audience. Not to mention the acting of course. 

And realistically, someone who is 37 years old in 1981 will be more likely to sing these old songs than dark bops :icant:

• paws up 3
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster to Popster 3,195
On 3/30/2023 at 8:40 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Yes dark bawpz would've been a huge disaster :icant:

I'm very satisfied with the direction this is taking. Also very excited for the fact that she's going to expose her jazz skills to such a massive audience. Not to mention the acting of course. 

It would have been too risky and difficult for this project doing original music, jazz music is also a great contraposition to the general darkness of the movie, it's a brilliant choice, because everybody would expect a different kind of music choices for a movie like this.

It's honestly kind of crazy how her Jazz music skills, started with the first Tony duet are finally going to be showed to a massive audience, it's truly like she was destined to.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 38,534
On 3/30/2023 at 7:53 PM, Leptine said:

It would have been too risky and difficult for this project doing original music, jazz music is also a great contraposition to the general darkness of the movie, it's a brilliant choice, because everybody would expect a different kind of music choices for a movie like this.

It's honestly kind of crazy how her Jazz music skills, started with the first Tony duet are finally going to be showed to a massive audience, it's truly like she was destined to.

Yeah it's all of it is coming together. It may be a bit of a stretch from my part but she's going to act on a musical-movie, wich features specifically jazz and is essentially about a mental health issue, and she's playing a campy/outrageous bisexual woman, also caught in what we could call a bad romance. :icant: Like who else but Gaga for this role? 

Now of course the movie could still be a mess and a half, but just on paper it sounds almost too good to be true. 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,301

With all the campy songs they’re gonna be singing pls for the love of god that JFAD be nominated in the musical category at GG :bebe:

Edited by Aloe

Popster to Popster 3,195
On 3/31/2023 at 3:42 PM, PanPikus said:

Folie :giveup:

:nickiha:

I casually watched it on Youtube the other day lol, the random Gaga footages from ASIB sends me, the thirst for this movie is huge.

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,901
On 3/26/2023 at 10:40 PM, Adarsh said:

Actors don’t actually smoke real cigarettes, it’s like crushed flowers or tea in them. But with Gaga you never know 

This makes them not addictive but i dont think its the nicotine what harms the voice

• shook 1
  • thanks 1

On 3/31/2023 at 3:51 PM, Leptine said:

I casually watched it on Youtube the other day lol, the random Gaga footages from ASIB sends me, the thirst for this movie is huge.

The strong start with Patrizia's 'What's so funny?', the Friends cameo :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,566
On 4/1/2023 at 6:59 AM, BloodyOreo said:

very excited for the leaks today :excited:

if we get a new Harley look :giveup:

I’m prepared to get tricked by like 5 fake set photos before the real ones leak :billie: I f-ing hate April fools day 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

• BenG changed the title to All things 🤡: Filming's a 🌯