All things 🤡: Filming's a 🌯

BenG

ARTPOPster 1,423
On 4/1/2023 at 5:42 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Do you really think that she would shoot herself in the foot by losing weight and then not be comfortable in her body? Her focus has to be on the role and not on her health bothering her, she's perfectly healthy and she knew exactly what she was getting herself into. These comments has to stop :stopga:

She has lost a lot of weight and has had eating disorders in the past. Plus we have no idea if she’s actually heathy or not. People can express their opinions.

• thanks 1

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 1,523
On 4/1/2023 at 7:21 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

Plus we have no idea if she’s actually heathy or not

I'd say she's plenty healthy given the amount of dedication and energy she has

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/2/2023 at 2:21 AM, Paradise is in my hands said:

She has lost a lot of weight and has had eating disorders in the past. Plus we have no idea if she’s actually heathy or not. People can express their opinions.

Again she would not harm her own health when she has to be fully focused on a MAJOR movie like Joker, if her health was bothering her then she would have problems on the set while acting, also it doesn't really sit right with the fact that Gaga fans are judging her weight and acting like she suddenly has health problems.

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 17,185

Re her health - she’s going up and down on the stairs (and filming for months on Top of that) she’s obviously in a great shape and under outstanding  medical care.  She’s fine, but I do get that some people may be worried. 

Oh and one more thing - I would be more worried for the stairs - they look terrifying and I hope they’re taking good care for everyone’s safety. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,102
On 4/2/2023 at 4:07 AM, Andraslop said:

I'm very worried about her health, she's so skinny :stopga:

She looks normal. Not y’all acting like she’s Bella Hadid or something 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

The Fame Popster 418
On 4/2/2023 at 5:20 PM, monketsharona said:

I went to the movies yeasterday for John Wick 4, honestly I would totally see Lady Gaga playing a role in the next one. There's such a great cast in this franchise

Rina Sawayama was so good in JW4 :romance:

but I think she only wants to be the leading lady? at least until she snatchs that Oscar for best actress lol.

• love 1

On 4/2/2023 at 2:09 PM, nydedan said:

but I think she only wants to be the leading lady? at least until she snatchs that Oscar for best actress lol.

I would be very fine having another actress project without any goal of grabbing awards. What basically made her pick her roles from AHS to Joker 2.

She could fit to John Wick. She could play a villain or a new lead female character. There full of great great actors in those movies. 

• love 1

The way I would have to unfollow everyone on Twitter to avoid spoilers at this point. I didn't want to see the stair stuff, but it's wall to wall everywhere at this point. :cry: The sexual tension between my social media addiction and avoiding Joker 2 spoilers. 

Spoiler

I lost. :cry:

• hugs 1

On 4/2/2023 at 4:38 PM, Imtired1616 said:

The way I would have to unfollow everyone on Twitter to avoid spoilers at this point. I didn't want to see the stair stuff, but it's wall to wall everywhere at this point. :cry: The sexual tension between my social media addiction and avoiding Joker 2 spoilers. 

Hide contents

I lost. :cry:

The fact the movie is out only on October 2024 :enigma:

On 4/2/2023 at 10:54 AM, monketsharona said:

The fact the movie is out only on October 2024 :enigma:

I'm worried it's getting too much hype. Locals are going to be JFAD fatigued before they even finish filming. :laughga:

• sad 1

• BenG changed the title to All things 🤡: Filming's a 🌯