• hugs 1
  • lol 1

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 1,476
On 4/2/2023 at 3:47 PM, Imtired1616 said:

That howler monkey screech. Like come on people. :laughga:  Joaquin looks p*ssed because this is actually ridiculous. 

The way any movie that signs her up has to deal with the fact that she's Lady f-ing Gaga :laughga:

Popster to Popster 3,792

:prideheart:

ARTPOPster 1,302

One thing about gaga is that she really isn’t afraid to look and act like a clown (go all out I mean) which takes a lot of courage 

Edited by Aloe
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,591
On 4/3/2023 at 12:07 PM, Aloe said:

One thing about gaga is that she really isn’t afraid to look and act like a clown (go all out I mean) which takes a lot of courage 

It's part of the reason why she is so successfull as an actress. Other popstars who are very calculated about how they look and are perceived like Beyoncé, Taylor and Madonna can't pull it off like Gaga. It's what sets her apart, even as a live performer. 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,591

It seems like she's going to belt out a few songs in J:FAD. Since it is the sequel to a billion dollar movie I really hope this is the ultimate (and hopefully last, because of it's reach) "oh she can actually sing" moment. I feel like she's had so many but then there's always people who are still surprised by her chops. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,302
On 4/3/2023 at 7:49 PM, BloodyOreo said:

It's part of the reason why she is so successfull as an actress. Other popstars who are very calculated about how they look and are perceived like Beyoncé, Taylor and Madonna can't pull it off like Gaga. It's what sets her apart, even as a live performer. 

Yeah I think Beyoncé knows she can’t ever reach that vulnerable place while acting so she probably gave up on being an actress 

ARTPOPster 1,377
On 4/3/2023 at 8:26 AM, Aloe said:

Does anyone know or have a theory on why the Joker is arrested at the stairs but she’s not? 

Spoiler

It seems like she betrays him/turns him in or something, just putting that scene and the courthouse scenes together 

ARTPOPster 1,302
On 4/3/2023 at 8:29 PM, 0606060 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It seems like she betrays him/turns him in or something, just putting that scene and the courthouse scenes together 

Spoiler

But wasn’t she herself a patient at the asylum? i wonder if  she stroke a deal with the DA or something? This is quite interesting 

• BenG changed the title to All things 🤡: Filming's a 🌯