BenG

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/2/2023 at 1:37 AM, Andraslop said:

I'm very worried about her health, she's so skinny :stopga:

Do you really think that she would shoot herself in the foot by losing weight and then not be comfortable in her body? Her focus has to be on the role and not on her health bothering her, she's perfectly healthy and she knew exactly what she was getting herself into. These comments has to stop :stopga:

Popster to Popster 3,197

I was hoping they would have managed to keep the set closed, I don't want to see anticipations but I'm very hyped at the same time and I can't resist :giveup:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,197
On 4/2/2023 at 12:37 AM, Andraslop said:

I'm very worried about her health, she's so skinny :stopga:

Don't worry, when actors lose weight for a role, they always have dieticians and doctors that keep them controlled, give them supplements, blood tests, I'm sure she's more than fine.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,552
On 4/1/2023 at 7:51 PM, Leptine said:

I was hoping they would have managed to keep the set closed, I don't want to see anticipations but I'm very hyped at the same time and I can't resist :giveup:

FsqdrAkWwAAMvWF?format=jpg&name=small

kinda impossible :banana:

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/2/2023 at 1:53 AM, Leptine said:

Don't worry, when actors lose weight for a role, they always have dieticians and doctors that keep them controlled, give them supplements, blood tests, I'm sure she's more than fine.

She has to be more than fine cause if she was not then she probably would not have been in good shape to shoot her roles duo to stuff bothering her all the time and not being able to focus because of it. People are being worried for nothing literally.

A Popster Is Born 14,552
On 4/1/2023 at 7:42 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Do you really think that she would shoot herself in the foot by losing weight and then not be comfortable in her body? Her focus has to be on the role and not on her health bothering her, she's perfectly healthy and she knew exactly what she was getting herself into. These comments has to stop :stopga:

On 4/1/2023 at 7:57 PM, LGMonster95 said:

She has to be more than fine cause if she was not then she probably would not have been in good shape to shoot her roles duo to stuff bothering her all the time and not being able to focus because of it. People are being worried for nothing literally.

Some people don't know about the process when actors lose drastically weight and it's ok to be worried about her. I don't know why you sound so mad about it and kinda rude imo. There's no need to be upset. gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gif

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/2/2023 at 2:11 AM, OliverDespechao said:

Some people don't know about the process when actors lose drastically weight and it's ok to be worried about her. I don't know why you sound so mad about it and kinda rude imo. There's no need to be upset. gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gif

I go on twitter and then I see people crying and complaining about her weight, I come on here to see more stuff from the filmings and AGAIN I see people being worried about her weight, at one point this has to stop cause it's getting annoying (I'm just a bit annoyed about this situation but I'm not being rude, I'm not insulting anyone) 

• hugs 1

• BenG changed the title to All things 🤡: Filming's a 🌯