Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

1 hour ago, Miaou said:

Biggest female artists debut ever on Spotify : 

1. Folklore - 81M

2. Thank U Next - 70M

3. Evermore - 66M

4. Positions - 59M

5. Lover - 55M

Taylor 3 albums in the top 5 :dead:

1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

The way we got pushed lower and out of top 5 for all time :dean_scream: but top 6 isn't so bad, I guess.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,263
14 minutes ago, Laurastreep said:

I remember you tweeting a percentage US/WW of first day (maybe first week) of the female artists album opening.

Can you post it, since I'm not able to find it.

Evermore got 43.8% of its streams outside the US

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Not Willow MV doing less views than SL on its first 24h :rip:

I get that YouTube is dead for English artists and her last 2 lead singles were overshadowed by the album but she broke the VEVO record twice and most recently a year and a half ago (just shows that record means nothing since both videos had ads on YouTube playing  at the begging of other videos counting as views) 

She smashed the other platforms tho thanks to her massive fan base but it’s really rare to have such massive stats with no hits, like practically all other albums that have opened with massive US sales have been accompanied by big hits and were actually eventful (her own 1989 for example, Born This Way, Oops... I did It Again, Views, 25 etc.)

• paws up 4
  • lol 1

Deactivated 14,311

Hi guys! I appreciate the attempts at shady humour, but a gentle reminder to please refrain from posting flamebait in your posts! I think we all know by now what these are. The guidelines are available to look through if you need. Bakugo 

my hero academia GIF by mannyjammy

• paws up 2
  • shook 1

• admin changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)
  • admin locked this topic
  • Twitter unpinned and unfeatured this topic