Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Moderator 3,690
25 minutes ago, BenG said:

These are not midday numbers right?

These aren't midday numbers but they are very close to them probably as with an album bomb the numbers are not that different. IIRC the difference for folklore chart and midday was about 1-2 million (this means all 16 tracks together). 

Edited by Joesuda
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,772

Females with most #1 albums accross Europe :

1. Madonna - 131 #1 albums

2. Celine Dion - 79 #1 albums

3. Lady Gaga - 40 #1 albums

4. Whitney Houston - 34 #1 albums

5. Adele - 33 #1 albums

6. Taylor Swift - 30 #1 albums

7. Ariana Grande - 26 #1 albums

8. Britney Spears - 23 #1 albums

8. Lana Del Rey - 23 #1 albums

8. Pink - 23 #1 albums

9. Shakira - 19 #1 albums

9. Beyoncé - 19 #1 albums

10. Mariah Carey - 18 #1 albums

10. Rihanna - 18 #1 albums

16 official European charts UK, Ireland, Sweden, Netherlands, Norway, Belgium (Flanders), Austria, Switzerland, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Denmark, France, Germany, Poland and Finland.

We stan the most global female artist this century I fear :crowned: 

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

38 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Does this warrant the conversation that Taylor is the biggest female on streaming? The narrative has been that Ariana or Billie are the strongest women on streaming and Taylor is driven by physical sales, but recently she has been outperforming them?

I feel like Taylor's streaming power is actually underestimated. Unlike her younger peers, she debuted 14 years ago and rejected to have her catalog on streaming until 3 years ago, yet she's there effortlessly smashing and seeing boosts at every release. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,772
5 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

I feel like Taylor's streaming power is actually underestimated. Unlike her younger peers, she debuted 14 years ago and rejected to have her catalog on streaming until 3 years ago, yet she's there effortlessly smashing and seeing boosts at every release. 

right ! 

Moderator 3,690
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

:rip: Top 10 all  Taylor

I remember how excited we were when Stupid Larva did 1.5M on US spotify. :shakes: 

Honestly has there ever been a female as successful as Taylor in the US. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,850

Keep my fad inside a few boxes save em til I know am gone drop this, no song on TTH - paradise not in my hand! 

She literally had the worst 2 release week ever! Interscope should've sued Spotify and asked them to replan a Chromatica push... In 2021 I want to see a re release with back to back covers (Solo free woman demo esque song, Cardi collab and Sour Candy on a 2nd time)!!!! 

• lol 1

22 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Her continuing to do music for 13 year olds helps a lot with the streaming generation.

• admin changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)
  • admin locked this topic
  • Twitter unpinned and unfeatured this topic