Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 11,850

With the fact she's dyed her hair, I wonder if she'll actually show up on the Sour Candy performance somehow and it'll have strong visuals... It'll do YT #s anyway so... Let's hope they get motivated to do a MV and single push if the response is good 

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 17,208
38 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

With the fact she's dyed her hair, I wonder if she'll actually show up on the Sour Candy performance somehow and it'll have strong visuals... It'll do YT #s anyway so... Let's hope they get motivated to do a MV and single push if the response is good 

Yes, she will.

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,774
Just now, Joesuda said:

Spotify charts updated, Taylors whole album is top18 in US, the other songs are Kid Cudi. Willow did 3,645,354 streams. 

3.6M only in the US ? :dead: her power :dead:

Moderator 3,690

Willow did 7,268,039 streams WW. Taylors lowest track on WW charts is #28. Her streaming power is scary. I haven't had the time to calculate it, but it seems that it will do Lovers numbers. 

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

The debut of everymore seems to be comparatively weaker than folklores debut 

I think it was expected. folklore was her first surprise album and it was quite recent, evermore being a surprise release was not the lightning in a bottle moment that folklore was. Also evermore followed folklore too soon and the fanbase was not that hungry for new music. 

• admin changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)
  • admin locked this topic
  • Twitter unpinned and unfeatured this topic