Jump to content

Donald Trump's Twitter Meltdown


Lorde Von Kok
 Share

Recommended Posts

ARTPOPster 2,173

Having a psychopathic meltdown and suing states with lawyers just because he's losing the election? I'm even MORE glad he's losing, we can't have an old wrinkled baby having a temper tantrum run the country.

Edited by ProjectJoanne
  • paws up 4
  • lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTPOPster 1,485
1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Having a psychpathic meltdown and suing states with lawyers just because he's losing the election? I'm even MORE glad he's losing, we can't have an old wrinkled baby having a temper tantrum run the country.

I'm so proud of your growth over the past few years tbh :bradley:

Correct me if I'm misremembering but didn't you like Trump when you were younger? (no biggie, we all have questionable choices when we're young and you were just figuring things out) 

  • paws up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTPOPster 2,173
24 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I'm so proud of your growth over the past few years tbh :bradley:

Correct me if I'm misremembering but didn't you like Trump when you were younger? (no biggie, we all have questionable choices when we're young and you were just figuring things out) 

Oh yeah, some of my family tried to shape me into an full blown republican, but once I moved in with my dad I started to see things from the other side of the wall ( :ally: ) and grow my own opinions of what I thought was right, and I’ve never been more happy and optimistic :leap:

  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Having a psychpathic meltdown and suing states with lawyers just because he's losing the election? I'm even MORE glad he's losing, we can't have an old wrinkled baby having a temper tantrum run the country.

Well it worked for the GOP in 2000.

  • lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...