Donald Trump's Twitter Meltdown

Lorde Von Kok

ARTPOPster 2,173

Having a psychopathic meltdown and suing states with lawyers just because he's losing the election? I'm even MORE glad he's losing, we can't have an old wrinkled baby having a temper tantrum run the country.

Edited by ProjectJoanne
  • paws up 4
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,464
1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Having a psychpathic meltdown and suing states with lawyers just because he's losing the election? I'm even MORE glad he's losing, we can't have an old wrinkled baby having a temper tantrum run the country.

I'm so proud of your growth over the past few years tbh :bradley:

Correct me if I'm misremembering but didn't you like Trump when you were younger? (no biggie, we all have questionable choices when we're young and you were just figuring things out) 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,173
24 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I'm so proud of your growth over the past few years tbh :bradley:

Correct me if I'm misremembering but didn't you like Trump when you were younger? (no biggie, we all have questionable choices when we're young and you were just figuring things out) 

Oh yeah, some of my family tried to shape me into an full blown republican, but once I moved in with my dad I started to see things from the other side of the wall ( :ally: ) and grow my own opinions of what I thought was right, and I’ve never been more happy and optimistic :leap:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

2 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Having a psychpathic meltdown and suing states with lawyers just because he's losing the election? I'm even MORE glad he's losing, we can't have an old wrinkled baby having a temper tantrum run the country.

Well it worked for the GOP in 2000.

• lol 1