Hows your Quarantine so far?

kaelergrey

Popster to Popster 3,889

It WAS nice to have a few months furloughed from work (making double what I made at my job..thanks unemployment...:happydance:) My boyfriend and I broke up for about a month, and it sort of sent me into a weird place mentally, but we're back together and mostly 100% back to normal :rip: Besides that, I've just been trying to stay safe but also still try to occasionally see friends.

How has yours been? 

• paws up 5

Community Leader 1,294
3 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

It WAS nice to have a few months furloughed from work (making double what I made at my job..thanks unemployment...:happydance:) My boyfriend and I broke up for about a month, and it sort of sent me into a weird place mentally, but we're back together and mostly 100% back to normal :rip: Besides that, I've just been trying to stay safe but also still try to occasionally see friends.

How has yours been? 

It was busy. Im working on my second record and im also spending time with family etc. :sweat:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,889
10 minutes ago, kaelergrey said:

It was busy. Im working on my second record and im also spending time with family etc. :sweat:

Second record? Nice! It's good to keep busy right now.

4 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I miss my friends so much. :bradley:

It really is awful. My "close" friends friend group is relatively small so thankfully we all try to be safe and the few times we spend time together it's in an outdoor setting, but I miss being able to see them whenever I want/anywhere :gaga-scream:

• paws up 2

RIP Angel 1,992
2 minutes ago, kaelergrey said:

Are you far from them? Aww. Sending you virtual hugsssssssss and love. :sweat:

Not really, but all of us choose to not hang out for a while cuz we have elders in our homes. We don't want to compromise their health.

Edited by Daylight Jokers
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,750

I'm tired of this f-ing virus 

I can't dance with friends on clubs, we can't live our life in the bars, we can't travel to other countries...

our youth is ruining :gaga-scream:

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,331
11 minutes ago, Miaou said:

I'm tired of this f-ing virus 

I can't dance with friends on clubs, we can't live our life in the bars, we can't travel to other countries...

our youth is ruining :gaga-scream:

Ya I haven't had sex like in 7 months! God forbid I've forgotten human touch!

• lol 5

Community Leader 1,294
13 minutes ago, TINDER said:

I've become lazy, unproductive and a bit fat I'd say, so it's been bad! :pillow:

Maybe find some ways to be productive like play a video game or do some online hobby :sweat:

also im sure youre cute no matter what your body is. hugssss :sweat:

• paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
Just now, TINDER said:

Im sorry but this comment made me laugh. Hope that doesnt offend you. Its just funny when I read it in my mind. :ohyes:

• lol 1

Community Leader 1,294
13 minutes ago, Born In Chromatica said:

It has been tough. Especially being isolated from friends and co-workers, I really miss being able to interact with others face to face. Everyday just feels like the same, nothing to do, nothing to look forward to :classic_sad:.

Awww. Hugsss. 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 264
48 minutes ago, TINDER said:

chile I live with my grandparent and parent and everytime I go out for a dick appointment i get scared I'll kill them :bradley:

• paws up 2