Hows your Quarantine so far?

kaelergrey

Community Leader 1,294
2 minutes ago, Swallow said:

Next month I'm leaving for a job in a different country. It's kinda scary to leave my parents during COVID-19, since I'm the one taking care of them but I've already spent too many time caring about others, time to think about myself. Hopefully I won't regret it....

Just remember that youre doing this not just for yourself and career but also for them. You got this. You can do this. :sweat:

You-Got-This-Meme.jpg

Also stay safe and if you need someone to talk too. We are always here. :sweat:

• thanks 1

18 minutes ago, kaelergrey said:

Just remember that youre doing this not just for yourself and career but also for them. You got this. You can do this. :sweat:

Also stay safe and if you need someone to talk too. We are always here. :sweat:

Thanks luv :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
11 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Quarantine? What’s that? Sweden wishes

You dont have any quarantine? :sweat:

Make sure to stay safe if thats the case. Protect yourself. Sending you love and hugssss. 

Well, Summer season was pretty normal in my country (now it’s bad bad tho) so I was able to spend some time with my friends (we had to resign from going to Greece tho) and I also started a relationship (my first real one) with my former best friend so I’m actually very happy right now. Oh, and I’m starting studies in a few days :rip:

Edited by CherryPie
  • paws up 2

19 hours ago, TINDER said:

Ya I haven't had sex like in 7 months! God forbid I've forgotten human touch!

Same girl! What makes it worse is that when I’m on Grindr and guys hit me up I’m too afraid of meeting them and catching Ms. Rona. Ugh the temptation for the eggplant is too muuuuuchhhhh

Edited by Marilyn MonHoe
  • lol 4

Community Leader 1,294
8 minutes ago, CherryPie said:

Well, Summer season was pretty normal in my country (now it’s bad bad tho) so I was able to spend some time with my friends (we had to resign from going to Greece tho) and I also started a relationship (my first real one) with my former best friend so I’m actually very happy right now. Oh, and I’m starting studies in a few days :rip:

Goodluck on your studies. :sweat: 

Sending you lots of virtual hugsss and love

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,331
2 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Same girl! What makes it worse is that when I’m on Grindr and guys hit me up I’m too afraid of meeting them and catching Ms. Rona. Ugh the temptation for the eggplant is too muuuuuchhhhh

The last time I touched a puss puss was in February. (I'm bi) and my eggplant appointment was like in January! I need human touch so bad! :shakes:

• lol 4

Community Leader 1,294
3 minutes ago, TINDER said:

The last time I touched a puss puss was in February. (I'm bi) and my eggplant appointment was like in January! I need human touch so bad! :shakes:

Ii dont know what reaction will I pick. Im both sad and laughing and I also want to give you love. :sweat:

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 485

I've been having medical issues that have only ramped up recently. On the other hand, I can work and go to class from home which is nice.

• paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
35 minutes ago, calmar said:

I've been having medical issues that have only ramped up recently. On the other hand, I can work and go to class from home which is nice.

Hi calmar. Yes it is nice atleast you can get some rest of needed.  Hugsss. :sweat:

• paws up 2

Great so far. I'm having the opportunity to rebuild myself and relationships, it's been like a purgatory, even though there are a lot of suffering for many reasons, things are healing and taking on new meanings. We're safe and it is spring here. 

• paws up 3

Community Leader 1,294
5 hours ago, Enya said:

Great so far. I'm having the opportunity to rebuild myself and relationships, it's been like a purgatory, even though there are a lot of suffering for many reasons, things are healing and taking on new meanings. We're safe and it is spring here. 

I like spring. :sweat:

Im also happy that you are having some time to heal and rebuild. 

Also stay safe there ok? Hugs. :sweat:

• paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
3 hours ago, StormPulse said:

It's been a cocktail of all sorts of things, and recent events leave me a wide range of avenues to explore

Thats great. Widening your avenues and learning about new things is always a good thing. :sweat:

Always stay safe there ok? Take care of yourself. Hugsss. 

• paws up 1