Hows your Quarantine so far?

kaelergrey

I just finished uni a few days ago and I’m starting a new job in 3 weeks. So I actually have some time for myself now. I was originally supposed to travel to the US, then corona happened, and I changed plans to travel in my country. But a few days ago a second lockdown started here and I basically have nothing to do during this free time. :classic_sad:

I try to do things that I love, like listening/producing music, baking and cooking, watching my favorite TV shows/movies, etc... But I feel kinda sad that I can’t make the most of this free time that I probably won’t have again anytime soon.

• paws up 2

Community Leader 1,294
7 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

I just finished uni a few days ago and I’m starting a new job in 3 weeks. So I actually have some time for myself now. I was originally supposed to travel to the US, then corona happened, and I changed plans to travel in my country. But a few days ago a second lockdown started here and I basically have nothing to do during this free time. :classic_sad:

I try to do things that I love, like listening/producing music, baking and cooking, watching my favorite TV shows/movies, etc... But I feel kinda sad that I can’t make the most of this free time that I probably won’t have again anytime soon.

Awwww. Hugs. 

On the brighter side you have alot of time to have some rest and relaxation? :sweat:

• paws up 2

Community Leader 1,294
4 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

I started talking to walls last week

They told me to stream Alice :ally:

Hide contents

Yeah quarantine is getting to me so I got to it 

Did the walls told you that ha name is not alice? :sweat:

The Popster 248
Just now, kaelergrey said:

Did the walls told you that ha name is not alice? :sweat:

Yes :ally:

Spoiler

They told me many things :ally:

Spoiler

Like :ally:

Spoiler

Stan Kaeler Grey :ally:

• paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
5 hours ago, Aphrodite Lady said:

Im an essential worker that works in the medical field so not much has changed other than I now have an excuse not to go places I don't want to go with friends.

Thank you for your services. Sending you lots of love and virtual hugsssss. :classic_love:

• paws up 2

Kindness Admin 6,892

I was pretty fortunate to be "stuck" with my favorite roommate (and now only roommate, cause we moved into a great 2-person apartment this summer). I've also started seeing some friends and family in limited quantities. The US is a mess, but NYC is pretty ok. Plus biking around the city all summer has been an actual dream.

Oh, and this site takes up a lot of my time, and I'm very happy for it! 

• paws up 2

Community Leader 1,294
1 hour ago, admin said:

I was pretty fortunate to be "stuck" with my favorite roommate (and now only roommate, cause we moved into a great 2-person apartment this summer). I've also started seeing some friends and family in limited quantities. The US is a mess, but NYC is pretty ok. Plus biking around the city all summer has been an actual dream.

Oh, and this site takes up a lot of my time, and I'm very happy for it! 

Admin we should have a section for entertainment (since some users are musicians here too) and also tv series and movies. :sweat:

Edited by kaelergrey

Kindness Admin 6,892
Just now, kaelergrey said:

Admin we should have asection for entertainment and also tv series and movies. :sweat:

How funny, go look what I just added :romance:

• paws up 1

i dont quarantine anymore, because i have to go to school in person. however, ill tell you about my lockdown quarantine, in march-april. 

it was the best time of my life in years. it was so amazing. i finally had motivation and time to do anything i wanted. i made blanket forts every single day, and made them bigger as the days went on. the last one i made took up the entire living room and hallway, and was tall enough to fit me sitting down without grouching, so probably around 3 feet tall. it could fit around 5 people, it was sick. i had motivation to create stuff. pictures, videos, music. it was so much fun

• paws up 2

Next month I'm leaving for a job in a different country. It's kinda scary to leave my parents during COVID-19, since I'm the one taking care of them but I've already spent too many time caring about others, time to think about myself. Hopefully I won't regret it....

• paws up 2

Community Leader 1,294
2 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

i dont quarantine anymore, because i have to go to school in person. however, ill tell you about my lockdown quarantine, in march-april. 

it was the best time of my life in years. it was so amazing. i finally had motivation and time to do anything i wanted. i made blanket forts every single day, and made them bigger as the days went on. the last one i made took up the entire living room and hallway, and was tall enough to fit me sitting down without grouching, so probably around 3 feet tall. it could fit around 5 people, it was sick. i had motivation to create stuff. pictures, videos, music. it was so much fun

Stay safe my queen. :sweat:

• paws up 2