Sour Candy coming with OREO promo?

PETTY

ARTPOPster 2,177

I would LOOOOOOOOVVEE for it too! I was talking to my cousin the other night (a very Soundcloud rapper type of listener :tea:) and she said that Sour Candy was a good song, so if she's saying that, that really means something, and yeah she's a fan of Gaga's music, but not every song can be likeable to everyone so if a large majority of people I talk to love it, EVEN MY DAD who's fave album of hers is Joanne, I don't see what's wrong with promoting this as the third single at all for the next coming year, I think it would be PERFECT! :lights:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

This just feels OUT OF PLACE...I want to believe something is tied to it. This would of been perfect for a ~sour~ oreo, as disgusting as that sounds, the colors match up. 

This song NEEDS visuals and needs to make it's way onto the radio.

• paws up 3

Kindness Admin 6,944

I believe there's more Chromatica coming from Gaga, but I'm not sold it'll be related to Oreo. That said, I could see the song being used for ads.

• paws up 3

Deactivated 14,311
16 minutes ago, admin said:

I believe there's more Chromatica coming from Gaga, but I'm not sold it'll be related to Oreo. That said, I could see the song being used for ads.

The take a bite line would work!

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

Kindness Admin 6,944
1 hour ago, kaelergrey said:

Wait for it to be "Fun Tonight" lol

WE WOULD BE SO LUCKY.

Imma eat some regular Oreos now and be SAD.

• yaas, gaga 2

The Popster 67
4 hours ago, Daylight Oreos said:

Maybe something really is coming...

Screenshot-20201205-125039.png

Not maybe, but for sure. I see that many of you are like "oh no, you clowns, nothing is coming, you're delulu etc" but we have too many proofs for that. I even had pm with BH and he said, that it is obvious that sour candy mv will be out soon. Stay tuned. 

Kindness Admin 6,944
11 hours ago, Daylight Oreos said:

Maybe something really is coming...

Screenshot-20201205-125039.png

I mean, we're gonna get it eventually, it's really a question if it's coming with/around this Oreo thing.