Random Fun Facts about you!

A Little Monsterrr

The Fame Popster 318
35 minutes ago, donatellab said:

I was left-handed until i was about 5-6 years old, then my mum decided that she wants me to be right-handed instead and now i’m both-handed :katy:

0-0

"ok now i want a right handed child"

• lol 1

Moderator 4,653

My favorite sport is horseriding. I do this for 15+ years! 

I’ve got Autism and for that I went to school for special needs!

One of my offline hobbies is solving puzzles!

I used to have a dog, cat and two horses. Unfortunately they all passed away or went to a different owner. Now that I live on my own I have a bunny!

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,889

My hobby is pinball and I'm actually in (well, was since covid is a thing) a pinball league at a barcade. Most people are usually like WHAT but it's super popular in my area since I'm close to a lot of big cities. :ohhh:

I also am double jointed in both my middle fingers? very cool :katy: But actually gets really annoying when I'm playing pinball because they will lock in place and it messes me up.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
1 hour ago, Daylight Oreos said:

I used to make cringey animations using ms paint and movie maker back in 2008-2011. Here's an example:

I was 13, okay. Cut me some slack lmao

I honestly don't even think this is cringey. It's kinda cool, especially for 13. Do you work in design now?

• paws up 2

RIP Angel 1,992
57 minutes ago, GitHub said:

I honestly don't even think this is cringey. It's kinda cool, especially for 13. Do you work in design now?

Yeah, altho I consider myself more of a graphic designer than a graphic artist. I stopped doing illustrations around late 2011 cuz I had no computer and I kinda lost the passion for it. I never improved because of that.

• paws up 1

Pop visitors
11 hours ago, blankpaper said:

I popped my hip out of the socket playing limbo at church camp when I was like 8 :leap:

nana? :mess:

Edited by Guest