Staff Appreciation Message

A Little Monsterrr

ARTPOPster 1,672

I don't know if the mods will be happy about me mentioning them and it's prob on the wrong forum.... To all the staff (if I bothered you guys, I'm sorry) Y'all are the best:
@admin@Twitter @Bakugo @SLAG @Dirkje @PETTY @KatieJudasGaga4 @kaelergrey @Lorde Von Kok  @Breathin  @corvus albus @Joannesrats @Modern Ecstasy2 @paradox @Doot

I just have a thank you message to the staff and everyone:

To Popa911 Staff and to Everyone,

First thing I wanted to say is thank you very much for being the best role models and people in this forum website. I joined this forum during the worst times of the year (we won't bring that up). I used to say "Oh this forum website is probably like the last one" and I was wrong. I started joining the forum discussions and it brightened up my days because it's like being around with family and a community. To the forum staff, I love you all and you guys have made this server a better place especially @admin. Everyday, I wake up and go here to see fun forums and seeing no drama or toxicity anywhere. This server has been better than others and I can't wait to see the server grow more and more as the time comes :) You may ask "Where'd you get strength to spread positivity here?" I only say "From my fellow Popsters here in PA911 and everyone that surrounds me". When I am on a dark place in my mind or I feel so stressed, I go here to brighten up my mood. One time this year was so devastating for me. I wanted to just leave and just be gone and I went here to see fun forums. I told myself "People have been through what you went through so why not spread positivity?" and that made me change my perspective on people here. This forum website has been my life-saver and I am forever thankful for it :) I am grateful for all the staff here for shaping Gaga's teachings and what she stands for: Kindness and Positivity and applying it to this forum website. I am forever grateful for you guys <3 I don't feel comfortable mentioning the staff because I'm just a normal Popster/Little Monster living their life but now I did... To everyone in this forum (if you see this), may y'all have a good day today! If people let you down, don't let them drag you down because you are born to fly. If you are struggling with life and problems, we are all here for you... :)

Sincerely,
(Athena) A Little Monsterrr

• paws up 11
  • hugs 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

@A Little Monsterrr - you gonna go and make me cry! Loved reading this and I appreciate you and all the popsters so much. We founded this site to be a kinder and safer space for our community and I've been so floored by everyone here, especially the Team who have been so generous with their time and leadership.

Love you all.

joanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

• paws up 5

Gaming Leader 8,440

Wow @A Little Monsterrr, thank you.

Having you here is a part of why we are doing all of this; to have fun and to allow kindness and love to take place here, on this forum, in this very dark and scary world. Right now, more than ever, we need to stick together and to bring peace and light to the forefront, and by sharing these types of messages, you are doing exactly it. 

You are loved here, and if you need anything, contact me or any of the team. 

AshamedGratefulAcaciarat-max-1mb.gif 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,672
1 minute ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Wow @A Little Monsterrr, thank you.

Having you here is a part of why we are doing all of this; to have fun and to allow kindness and love to take place here, on this forum, in this very dark and scary world. Right now, more than ever, we need to stick together and to bring peace and light to the forefront, and by sharing these types of messages, you are doing exactly it. 

You are loved here, and if you need anything, contact me or any of the team. 

AshamedGratefulAcaciarat-max-1mb.gif 

8 hours ago, Twitter said:

@A Little Monsterrr I’m currently at work right now but this made my day. Thank you so much and thank you for being apart of this wonderful community. 

8 hours ago, admin said:

@A Little Monsterrr - you gonna go and make me cry! Loved reading this and I appreciate you and all the popsters so much. We founded this site to be a kinder and safer space for our community and I've been so floored by everyone here, especially the Team who have been so generous with their time and leadership.

Love you all.

joanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

8 hours ago, Breathin said:

This is so so so sweet, thank you soo much! ♥♥ @A Little Monsterrr

8 hours ago, Joannesrats said:

This is so sweet and positive it felt like a sponsored post, thank you, friend :kiss:

7 hours ago, SLAG said:

@A Little Monsterrr Lovely message! Thank you!  You should be thanking yourself also! You popsters are the ones who have been keeping a positive attitude and interactions; making being a mod here super easy! :gaga-thanks:

7 hours ago, Bakugo said:

@A Little Monsterrr thank you for this beautiful and kind message! I just woke up to this and I am now y my day filled with kindness and happiness!! 

7 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

You really are the sweetest and always make people feel good. I'm sure the team appreciates these posts deeply. Keep making this site great just by being on it! :sistrens:

7 hours ago, kaelergrey said:

Aww. This is so sweet. Salamat. :sweat: Sending you love and lots of hugs*** :gaga-thanks:

5 hours ago, Delusional said:

This was so inspiring!!! Love all the mod team (even birdie) :classic_love:

The site is growing so fast and I love the community we have here.

5 hours ago, PETTY said:

@A Little Monsterrr you are always so sweet and wholesome. You are a great aspect to this forum and I am so glad you became more active on PA911 :gaga-thanks: thank you for your kind words and always being so positive XOXO

4 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

That is so kind!

1 hour ago, Dirkje said:

Thats so sweet! Thank you! Truly appreciated that! 

You're all welcome! I am so proud to be part of this community :classic_biggrin: Being here was one of the best decisions I've ever made this year and ever :) The reason why we all are here spreading kindness is because of everything in the world. You guys made this forum website a better place and us Popsters are the one who reciprocates that kindness and positive energy back to everyone in here. You guys deserve all the love in the world <3 This is the best experience being here, having fun and everything else <3 

• hugs 7
  • yaas, gaga 1