All things : New iPad and iPad Pro released

BenG

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 10/9/2021 at 10:21 PM, Nightwing said:

Question: My iPhone 11 battery life is at 90% after one year of usage, is that normal? :enigma:

I don’t think it’s too abnormal. Are you a heavy user?

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 10/10/2021 at 4:13 PM, Nightwing said:

Not sure but it’s the one that came with my phone. I’m guessing like 20w?

Try to use the old 5W one to charge overnight or if you don’t require fast charging. 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 10/10/2021 at 6:10 PM, Nightwing said:

The way you’re more helpful than Apple Support :icant:

:icant:

Basically you want to reduce heat on your battery. Fast-charging is a little bad but wireless charging is very bad lol

• love 1

• BenG changed the title to All things : Apple Event - Unleashed. (18 Oct)
Pop-a-911-ster 38,812

Apple Events are usually held on Tuesdays. This rare Monday Apple Event is probably to avoid and get ahead of Google's Pixel Event on 19 Oct (Tue).

Popster to Popster 4,583
On 10/10/2021 at 1:13 PM, BenG said:

:icant:

Basically you want to reduce heat on your battery. Fast-charging is a little bad but wireless charging is very bad lol

Oop I didn't know that :billie:

I almost exclusively wirelessly charge so guess my battery isn't gonna be in good shape

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 10/12/2021 at 8:24 PM, NotDoctor said:

Oop I didn't know that :billie:

I almost exclusively wirelessly charge so guess my battery isn't gonna be in good shape

what's your battery health :billie:

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 10/12/2021 at 9:14 PM, Delusional said:

I need new AirPods DESPERATELY :banana: I have first gens and oh my god I don’t think y’all understand, my phone speaker underwater probably sounds better than them 

The amount of times they’ve fell out my ears while I’m walking to school and gotten chipped :banana:

The bite marks on the case from my dog chewing them while I do yoga :banana:

They have been THROUGH it :banana:

I will be snatching those third gens asap if real :banana:

wow you gym and do yoga :whatga:

3rd gen is 99% coming. It will be similar to AirPods Pro but probably without the silicone tips

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,302
On 10/13/2021 at 1:11 AM, BenG said:

If you're looking for a professional-level laptop, this event is for you. Stay tuned.

On 10/13/2021 at 3:16 AM, BenG said:

New MacBook Pros and AirPods (3rd generation) are almost guaranteed to be coming.

We need to get new members ASAP before we start to just talk to ourselves here :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 10/12/2021 at 10:53 PM, Aloe said:

Is anyone gonna get the new macbook? Is it worth it to get one the current one now or is the new one better

The new ones will be much better but they’re the expensive ones. The entry level ones will probably only be updated in ~6-9 months. 

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,302
On 10/13/2021 at 5:58 AM, BenG said:

The new ones will be much better but they’re the expensive ones. The entry level ones will probably only be updated in ~6-9 months. 

Omg... I think I’ll still get the new ones because I need to throw my dell into the bin. To anyone who sees this never get dell laptops u will regret it :gaga-scream:

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 10/12/2021 at 11:02 PM, Aloe said:

Omg... I think I’ll still get the new ones because I need to throw my dell into the bin. To anyone who sees this never get dell laptops u will regret it :gaga-scream:

What do you use your laptop for?

ARTPOPster 1,302
On 10/13/2021 at 6:03 AM, BenG said:

What do you use your laptop for?

Studying I guess. And watching videos. So it’s on for pretty long during the day. I don’t leave it charging forever though. I had one dell laptop which had a really bad battery problem even though I have never left it to charge overnight and I have another dell which had screen flickering issues but I didn’t drop it or anything tho :icant: it’s really not my fault but everyone I’ve spoken to assumes it is :gaga-scream:

Edited by Aloe

• BenG changed the title to All things : New iPad and iPad Pro released