All things : New iPad and iPad Pro released

BenG

• BenG changed the title to All things : Holiday ad: "Saving Simon"
Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 11/26/2021 at 7:40 PM, Delusional said:

Lmfao. I ordered my new phone and stupidly ordered a new charging adapter too thinking I couldn’t use my current cable + adapter :rip: 

Also ordered one of the Apple silicon cases :disappointed: feeling very ripped off but it is what it is :lmao:

THE FLEX :mess:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 11/28/2021 at 4:24 PM, Delusional said:

Is the HomePod Mini good? @BenG

I feel like the HomePod line just isn’t taking off for some reason, I barely hear people having them. They just seem so behind their competitors.

It probably has the best speaker among the competition but also the dumbest smart :billie: assistant. 

If you’re not in the Apple ecosystem, there’s no use getting a HomePod. It’s not cross-platform like the Nest or Echo, just like the Apple Watch.

• love 1

• BenG changed the title to All things : iOS 15.2 is out now
Pop-a-911-ster 38,812

iOS 15.2 has just been released. Updates include:

• Apple Music Voice Plan - access Apple Music using only Siri, priced at $4.99/month
  • App Privacy Report - see how often apps access your data, such as location, camera, microphone
  • Communication Safety - allows parents to receive warnings when their children send or receive photos containing nudity
  • Digital Legacy - allow Legacy Contacts to access your iCloud account and personal information when you pass on

• BenG changed the title to All things : iOS 15.2 and macOS 12.1 out now
Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 12/14/2021 at 5:36 AM, Nightwing said:

I have a Google Home myself and I think it’s great. The Apple HomePod seems overpriced compared to others on the market.

Home/Nest and Echo are marketed more as smart devices with a speaker. HomePod is marketed more as a speaker with a smart assistant. Really depends on what you want to do with them imo.

• thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Popster This Way 712
On 12/13/2021 at 12:57 PM, BenG said:

iOS 15.2 has just been released. Updates include:

• Apple Music Voice Plan - access Apple Music using only Siri, priced at $4.99/month
  • App Privacy Report - see how often apps access your data, such as location, camera, microphone
  • Communication Safety - allows parents to receive warnings when their children send or receive photos containing nudity
  • Digital Legacy - allow Legacy Contacts to access your iCloud account and personal information when you pass on

its been a great update !

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 1/2/2022 at 10:27 PM, Delusional said:

Idk whether to get AirPods Max or a new iPad :door:

Rich person problem :icant:

Completely different products, which means you just feel like spending money

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 1/2/2022 at 11:28 PM, Delusional said:

True 

So do I just not get either then? :cm:

I mean, it depends on what you’re looking for in a product, right?

• love 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

So I still have my Apple Watch Series 4. My plan was to get battery service on it and keep it for a few more years. HOWEVER, it's at 81% max capacity, and I only get the battery rate when it hits 79%. There is a CHANCE it'll make it through my marathon, but I think it'll die in the final like 30 minutes.

Do I buy a new Apple Watch this week, run the marathon and do Disney in it, and then come back and return it a week later?

Gimme your thoughts Apple Stans.

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 1/3/2022 at 12:36 AM, admin said:

So I still have my Apple Watch Series 4. My plan was to get battery service on it and keep it for a few more years. HOWEVER, it's at 81% max capacity, and I only get the battery rate when it hits 79%. There is a CHANCE it'll make it through my marathon, but I think it'll die in the final like 30 minutes.

Do I buy a new Apple Watch this week, run the marathon and do Disney in it, and then come back and return it a week later?

Gimme your thoughts Apple Stans.

Yes. It won’t make it for the entire marathon.

• thanks 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 1/2/2022 at 8:01 PM, BenG said:

Yes. It won’t make it for the entire marathon.

Ughhhhhhhhhhh, ok

• BenG changed the title to All things : New iPad and iPad Pro released