1. How To Get Away With Murder

2. Gossip Girl

3. The Vampire Diaries

4. The O.C

5. The Simpsons

Also feel free to leave tv show recommendations

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,752

My favorites are Party Down even though I hesitate to say it sometimes because there are a few jokes that I cringe at, Friends which is the most basic but idgaf, and the Netflix show Love which has an AMAZING soundtrack.

Other ones that I've liked over the past year and at am various stages of finishing: Atlanta, The Good Place, The Other Two, and Easy.

Popster to Popster 3,689

Some of my (past) favorites:

1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. House
  3. Smallville
  4. NCIS

American Horror Story - I did a free Hulu 30-month trial just to watch Season 5 with Gaga :ohyes:and now I might go back and watch other seasons...

If Netflix counts, I just finished and would recommend The Queen's Gambit (it is only 7 episodes)

Popster to Popster 3,752
3 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

I basically just watch the same things over and over when I find something I like :oops: 

Friends, You, Gossip Girl, Selling Sunset, Russian Doll

omg I saw some clips of Selling Sunset and I really need to watch it :mess:

3 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

I basically just watch the same things over and over when I find something I like :oops: 

Friends, You, Gossip Girl, Selling Sunset, Russian Doll

I forgot Friends. That was my childhood show. Gossip Girl is forever iconic and aged beautifully. the CW used to make  such good teen dramas! Have you seen The Vampire Diaries. It's like Gossip Girl but supernatural and darker

ARTPOPster 2,450
Just now, GitHub said:

omg I saw some clips of Selling Sunset and I really need to watch it :mess:

I was obsessed with the Hills in high school and it’s just like a grown up version of that :katy: trashy and scripted and so addicting 

• lol 1

2 minutes ago, NYNJ Gypsy said:

Some of my (past) favorites:

1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. House
  3. Smallville
  4. NCIS

American Horror Story - I did a free Hulu 30-month trial just to watch Season 5 with Gaga :ohyes:and now I might go back and watch other seasons...

If Netflix counts, I just finished and would recommend The Queen's Gambit (it is only 7 episodes)

Grey's Anatomy is so good but it's not on netflix in my country. I used to have a VPN to watch it but it was like so hard and there was too many seasons to watch. I gave up on season 3. I was going to watch American Horror Story but it was also not on netflix in my country and so I didn't.

5 minutes ago, GitHub said:

My favorites are Party Down even though I hesitate to say it sometimes because there are a few jokes that I cringe at, Friends which is the most basic but idgaf, and the Netflix show Love which has an AMAZING soundtrack.

Other ones that I've liked over the past year and at am various stages of finishing: Atlanta, The Good Place, The Other Two, and Easy.

The Good Place was amazing, but there were too many hiatuses between episodes so I would completely forget what was happening between the episode breaks but I finished it and it was good. 

Popster to Popster 3,689
2 minutes ago, thetea said:

Grey's Anatomy is so good but it's not on netflix in my country. I used to have a VPN to watch it but it was like so hard and there was too many seasons to watch. I gave up on season 3. I was going to watch American Horror Story but it was also not on netflix in my country and so I didn't.

AHS and Grey's Anatomy are both on Hulu - can you get that in your country? It is only $5.99/month in the US which is relatively cheap compared to Netflix

Popster to Popster 3,752
1 minute ago, thetea said:

The Good Place was amazing, but there were too many hiatuses between episodes so I would completely forget what was happening between the episode breaks but I finished it and it was good. 

Yeah I binged on Hulu and then lost steam once I caught up and they went on hiatus. I can't even imagine what it is like to write on that show... some of the episodes feel like they have a whole season worth of content

• paws up 1

4 minutes ago, NYNJ Gypsy said:

AHS and Grey's Anatomy are both on Hulu - can you get that in your country? It is only $5.99/month in the US which is relatively cheap compared to Netflix

No it's not in my country. We have this thing called NEON which is like $15.99 a month, don't know how much in USD

3 minutes ago, GitHub said:

Yeah I binged on Hulu and then lost steam once I caught up and they went on hiatus. I can't even imagine what it is like to write on that show... some of the episodes feel like they have a whole season worth of content

The writing was pretty good, and I loved that Lisa Kudrow from Friends was in the last episode or something. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,944

This is an all time list, not necessarily what I consider the best shows, but what have meant the most to me (excluding limited series):

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  2. Game of Thrones
  3. Breaking Bad
  4. Steven Universe
  5. Veep
  6. Seinfeld
  7. The Comeback
  8. Arrested Development
  9. Avatar: The Last Airbender
  10. Rick and Morty

3 minutes ago, admin said:

This is an all time list, not necessarily what I consider the best shows, but what have meant the most to me (excluding limited series):

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  2. Game of Thrones
  3. Breaking Bad
  4. Steven Universe
  5. Veep
  6. Seinfeld
  7. The Comeback
  8. Arrested Development
  9. Avatar: The Last Airbender
  10. Rick and Morty

I know Gaga loves Rick and Morty. Remember when she tweeted asking someone to make a Chromatica one? I've been meaning to watch Breaking Bad, it looks like something I would love. 

• yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 6,944
12 minutes ago, thetea said:

I know Gaga loves Rick and Morty. Remember when she tweeted asking someone to make a Chromatica one? I've been meaning to watch Breaking Bad, it looks like something I would love. 

Breaking Bad is probably the finest made show I've seen from start to finish, excluding limited run series.

To be fair, I have never finished Sopranos, West Wing, The Leftovers or the Wire. Those are all still on my to do.

• yaas, gaga 1

6 minutes ago, admin said:

Breaking Bad is probably the finest made show I've seen from start to finish, excluding limited run series.

To be fair, I have never finished Sopranos, West Wing, The Leftovers or the Wire. Those are all still on my to do.

I heard that Breaking Bad and The Wire are amazing but there both not on Netflix for me. I was going to watch Breaking Bad, but when i went to watch it on netflix it was gone. My country just got the office, so i might watch that

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 21,630

American Horror Story, Breaking Bad, Bates Motel, Peaky Blinders, Sex Education, Brooklyn 99, You

I have seen most of these shows multiple times, because it’s hard to pick up new shows for me. It’s comforting and helps my anxiety if I watch the shows I know I like and I know what happens. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
4 hours ago, donatellab said:

American Horror Story, Breaking Bad, Bates Motel, Peaky Blinders, Sex Education, Brooklyn 99, You

I have seen most of these shows multiple times, because it’s hard to pick up new shows for me. It’s comforting and helps my anxiety if I watch the shows I know I like and I know what happens. 

Brooklyn 99 is so good! Even though I lost interest in recent seasons :classic_ninja: And I'd definitely echo everyone else recommending Breaking Bad. It's a really addictive show.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,584

There's a lot but off the top of my head, some favs are:

• Battlestar Galactiaca (2003)
  • Parks and Rec
  • Scandal
  • Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom
  • The Crown
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars 
  • Shin Sekai Yori 
  • Neon Genisis Evangelion 

I cannot recommend BSG enough, especially in the current political crisis.   It's easily my favorite political/character drama ever.  It was made in response to the 9/11 attacks and US government overreach and it's eeirly relevant still.  The last few seasons kinda fall apart but I think think it's worth watching

Also fun fact: part of the pilot for How To Get Away With Murder was filmed at my college while I was still there.  A bunch of people I know are playing random students in the lecture hall

Edited by NotDoctor
  • yaas, gaga 1