GagaSine

The Fame Popster 319

Hi! Not sure if anyone remembers me from G*D but another user from here recently told me about this website after I got WPs for calling out a mod for a pretty blatant racist statement, so I’m here!

I remember when one day @Doot and @Twitter were missing from G*D and people were asking what happened. Mods kept saying stuff like “Believe me, they were very rude people” which seemed strange to me but I never knew any details until now.

I’m happy to see so many familiar faces on here and am hoping to become more active as I am honestly sick of the old site & the really awful bigotry that is allowed there.

Anyway my intention wasn’t be negative or dredge up old stuff, just explain. Hope I am welcome here. :kiss:

• paws up 13
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

The Fame Popster 319
3 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Welcome to Pop @GagaSine, we’re happy to have you here! Hope you’ll enjoy the kind and inclusive culture on this site. Feel free to reach out if you need anything!

Thanks! I missed seeing your avi all the time lol :bunny:

• lol 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
13 hours ago, GagaSine said:

Hi! Not sure if anyone remembers me from G*D but another user from here recently told me about this website after I got WPs for calling out a mod for a pretty blatant racist statement, so I’m here!

I remember when one day @Doot and @Twitter were missing from G*D and people were asking what happened. Mods kept saying stuff like “Believe me, they were very rude people” which seemed strange to me but I never knew any details until now.

I’m happy to see so many familiar faces on here and am hoping to become more active as I am honestly sick of the old site & the really awful bigotry that is allowed there.

Anyway my intention wasn’t be negative or dredge up old stuff, just explain. Hope I am welcome here. :kiss:

Welcome, we are thrilled to have you. We live a kindness-first life, so hopefully you enjoy our ever-growing community!

:happydance:

• paws up 1