Have You All Bought Gaga Oreos

Hejira

The Fame Popster 305

I did and they taste different. In the packaging, it says that it’s just the Golden Oreo but in pink. I taste something different though. The formula is crunchier. 

• paws up 4

Popstanne 5,076

Nope. I'm trying to eat healthy, and I'm not into gimmicks. I mean, I'm not going to preserve a bag of Oreos, not even the packaging, as I'm not a collector. I'm no fun. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 4,583

I ordered some off Walmart's website that are supposed to come this week but they haven't shipped yet 🤔

I'm a sucker for stupid things and this is supremely stupid, so I had to get in on the ground floor 

• lol 6
  • yaas, gaga 2

The Fame Popster 428

No, they're not available in my country  :sad: Someone on twitter said we're apparently getting them sometime this month though, and if that's true I'll buy them asap! 

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 401

No, but I didn't know they were dyed golden Oreos. I don't care for the original cookie, only the creme.

That said, I hope she does a green & pink Oreo McFlurry that vaguely looks like sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh. She should do any entire line of Chromatica alien foods if that's how its gonna be.

ARTPOPster 2,173

My aunt just bought me the little white colored package one that she found at a 5 Below store and she even posted and tagged me about it on Facebook :billie:

I was talking about them almost all weekend last weekend so next time I see her she doesn’t ever have to hear the phrase “Chromatica Oreos” :billie:

Edited by ProjectJoanne

Popster to Popster 3,889

I bought two, one to collect and one to open/eat and I still wish they had released these in regular chocolate oreos. Golden oreos are just gross :dead: I'm giving the one opened box to my boyfriend lmao. 

The Fame Popster 477

I wish I could but I'm from Europe...

Tbh if I offered someone from here to buy some (I would pay beforehand of course) and send to me? Would you scam me? :snake: