Venus Rose

The Popster 20

Hi everyone! I'm not comfortable with sharing my real name online, so Venus/Rose is totally fine! I'm from America. I was a member on GGD a while ago and joined this site a few months back (tysm @blankpaper), but I've only just now decided to use it more often! My favorite Lady Gaga album is ARTPOP. Some other artists I love are Madonna, Shakira, Kesha, Gwen Stefani, Lana Del Rey, and SOPHIE. 

• I'm also a huge fan of riot grrrl/foxcore bands, like Bikini Kill, 7 Year B*tch, etc! Grunge and punk rock are some of my favorite music genres, along with pop and alternative.
  • I love anything feminism, specifically womanist ideals!
  • I like drawing, learning my favorite dance routines, writing, and singing! My biggest dream is to be a performer someday. :love:

I hope to reconnect with some of my favorite people on *that* forum, and make new friends, too!  :ohyes:

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 6

Popster This Way 564
1 hour ago, Venus Rose said:

Hi everyone! I'm not comfortable with sharing my real name online, so Venus/Rose is totally fine! I'm from America. I was a member on GGD a while ago and joined this site a few months back (tysm @blankpaper), but I've only just now decided to use it more often! My favorite Lady Gaga album is ARTPOP. Some other artists I love are Madonna, Shakira, Kesha, Gwen Stefani, Lana Del Rey, and SOPHIE. 

• I'm also a huge fan of riot grrrl/foxcore bands, like Bikini Kill, 7 Year B*tch, etc! Grunge and punk rock are some of my favorite music genres, along with pop and alternative.
  • I like drawing, learning my favorite dance routines, writing, and singing! My biggest dream is to be a performer someday. :love:

I hope to reconnect with some of my favorite people on *that* forum, and make new friends, too!  :ohyes:

yes another feminist and performer ... And I love every artist you said ...Did you know the riot girl song with Myyki Blanco and Brooke Candy ?

• yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Welcome and your taste is fab. Can't wait to see take off as a performer and I hope we see some of your art sometime! 

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
5 hours ago, Venus Rose said:

Heya @Venus Rose lovely to see you here! And hope you do get to interact a lot more here! 

• paws up 1

The Popster 20
6 hours ago, blankpaper said:

Glad to see you made it here!

Reveal hidden contents

Telling you about this forum is definitely what got me permabanned from ggd :dead:

It’s not like we were returning there anyway so I’d like to think it was worth it bestie :ohhh: 

• yaas, gaga 2

The Popster 20
5 hours ago, crazybadbich97 said:

yes another feminist and performer ... And I love every artist you said ...Did you know the riot girl song with Myyki Blanco and Brooke Candy ?

I’m glad!! and no I don’t think I’ve ever heard any material from either of them. I’ll check it out though!!

ARTPOPster 2,450
19 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

It’s not like we were returning there anyway so I’d like to think it was worth it bestie :ohhh: 

Lol I wasn’t complaining about it! The admin/mods over there are just so fragile it’s funny