Celebrities Colours - Season 1

little legend

Popstanne 5,076
Just now, little legend said:

5TH

Not a bad comeback from someone who was in the bottom tier the first couple of rounds (even if undeservedly so:romance:

GettyImages-1186825143.jpg

• little legend changed the title to CELEBRITIES COLOURS (AND THE WINNER IS...!!!)
A Popster Is Born 13,689
2 minutes ago, donatellab said:

not this ceremony being almost 3 hours :icant:

I have yet to make and have dinner, wbk :katy:

• lol 1

Gaming Leader 6,416

spacer.png

Spoiler

This is for Rachel you big fat white nasty smelling fat b*ch why you took me off the motherf-in schedule with your trifflin dirty white racist a** you big fat b*ch oompa loompa body a** b*ch I'm coming up there and I'm gonna beat the f*ck out of you b*ch and don't even call the police today cause I'm gonna come up there unexpected and wait on your motherf-in a** b*ch im coming to beat the f*ck out of you b*ch cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white a** thin haired b*ch watch I'm coming up there to f*ck you up b*ch I'm telling you watch I know what kind of car you drive I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat your a** b*ch cause Imma show you not to play with Jasmine Collin's money b*ch thats the first thing you did and you got me f-ed up cause b*ch I told you what the f*ck was going on you white mother f-ers hate to see black people doing good or doing good or doing anything for them motherf-in selves ugly fat white b*ch watch I'm telling you I'm coming up there to beat your mother f-ing a** thin haired smelling white dog smelling a** b*ch watch I'm coming to f*ck you up cause you got me f-ed up gonna sit up there and try to do that little aundry was sh!t b*ch you aundry since the first day I came up there talking about a b*ch that had on pajamas but you walking around here in some ten dollar a** jeans on dirty dusty white b*ch sit up there behind that counter smelling like cheese b*ch stinky fat white a** b*ch and you gonna try to not answer this phone I'm coming to f*ck you up I'm telling you you better remember who I am cause b*ch you gonna run when you see me cause I'm coming to f*ck you up b*ch wanna sit up and play me about my motherf-in money wanna play about my motherf-in money b*ch you gonna sit up there and try to do that b*ch little do you know little do you know I know enough people watch I'm coming to f*ck you up I'm promise you that i promise you I'm coming to f*ck you up you fat stinky white b*ch thin haired yellow yuck mouth nasty mouth a** b*ch you stink you smell like f-ing cheese and you got that trifflin a** attitude Imma beat that attitude up out you b*ch watch you treat everybody like that all these old black people that you do like that you in the wrong position you trifflin a** racist a** white b*ch thats why don't nobody f*ck with you cause you trifflin and you racist b*ch sit up there and did all this sh!t and I told you what the f*ck was going on gonna tell me that I worked at that motherf-in job when I'm telling you the f*ck I didn't b*ch why the f*ck would I lie about some sh!t like that watch I finna come there and beat your motherf-in a** you better not get out that car b*ch I'm telling you f-ing-

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 13,689
Just now, little legend said:

AND THE GRANDE WINNER OF CELEBRITIES COLOURS SEASON 1 IS....

Hide contents
  Hide contents

WE WILL FIND OUT AFTER OUR LAST COMMERCIAL!

Permaban him, @admin

Moderator 6,288
Just now, PETTY said:

spacer.png

Hide contents

This is for Rachel you big fat white nasty smelling fat b*ch why you took me off the motherf-in schedule with your trifflin dirty white racist a** you big fat b*ch oompa loompa body a** b*ch I'm coming up there and I'm gonna beat the f*ck out of you b*ch and don't even call the police today cause I'm gonna come up there unexpected and wait on your motherf-in a** b*ch im coming to beat the f*ck out of you b*ch cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white a** thin haired b*ch watch I'm coming up there to f*ck you up b*ch I'm telling you watch I know what kind of car you drive I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat your a** b*ch cause Imma show you not to play with Jasmine Collin's money b*ch thats the first thing you did and you got me f-ed up cause b*ch I told you what the f*ck was going on you white mother f-ers hate to see black people doing good or doing good or doing anything for them motherf-in selves ugly fat white b*ch watch I'm telling you I'm coming up there to beat your mother f-ing a** thin haired smelling white dog smelling a** b*ch watch I'm coming to f*ck you up cause you got me f-ed up gonna sit up there and try to do that little aundry was sh!t b*ch you aundry since the first day I came up there talking about a b*ch that had on pajamas but you walking around here in some ten dollar a** jeans on dirty dusty white b*ch sit up there behind that counter smelling like cheese b*ch stinky fat white a** b*ch and you gonna try to not answer this phone I'm coming to f*ck you up I'm telling you you better remember who I am cause b*ch you gonna run when you see me cause I'm coming to f*ck you up b*ch wanna sit up and play me about my motherf-in money wanna play about my motherf-in money b*ch you gonna sit up there and try to do that b*ch little do you know little do you know I know enough people watch I'm coming to f*ck you up I'm promise you that i promise you I'm coming to f*ck you up you fat stinky white b*ch thin haired yellow yuck mouth nasty mouth a** b*ch you stink you smell like f-ing cheese and you got that trifflin a** attitude Imma beat that attitude up out you b*ch watch you treat everybody like that all these old black people that you do like that you in the wrong position you trifflin a** racist a** white b*ch thats why don't nobody f*ck with you cause you trifflin and you racist b*ch sit up there and did all this sh!t and I told you what the f*ck was going on gonna tell me that I worked at that motherf-in job when I'm telling you the f*ck I didn't b*ch why the f*ck would I lie about some sh!t like that watch I finna come there and beat your motherf-in a** you better not get out that car b*ch I'm telling you f-ing-

Chile wtf is this?:nickiha:

• lol 2

• little legend changed the title to Celebrities Colours - Season 1