Celebrities Colours - Season 1

little legend

Popstanne 5,076

I'm honestly stunned that Gwennie Gwen Gwen made it into the top 5, with only the amazing Queen Bey, Cardi B, Zendaya, and RiRi above her. I mean, this is a woman who lately has been wearing abysmal "clothing" like this :icant:

spacer.png

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 8

Pop-a-911-ster 26,931
x3
Just now, Franch Toast said:

I'm honestly stunned that Gwennie Gwen Gwen made it into the top 5, with only the amazing Queen Bey, Cardi B, Zendaya, and RiRi above her. I mean, this is a woman who lately has been wearing abysmal "clothing" like this :icant:

spacer.png

YAS GWEN!

• yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 6,416
Just now, donatellab said:

Can we just announce the winner, I have had a youtube video on pause for 3 hours for this game :icant:

and THIS, ladies, is how you FARM

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,931
x3
Just now, SLAG said:

@little legend I hope the celebs chosen this season won’t be allowed for the next season.

Yes, you can't choose celebs from Season 1 , maybe i will make an exception for Taylor Swift (for obvious reasons:laughga:)

• lol 4

Gaming Leader 8,440

tumblr_olaselBiKF1tdcf5ko3_400.gifv OMG... ME? tumblr_olaselBiKF1tdcf5ko3_400.gifv

Wow, let me make my way to the stage.

Thank you Mireth Cosgroove for handling me this crown, something you'll never touch again.

bey09mtvemas03.jpg

Wow, where shoud l begin? All season long, my goal was to serve taste and talent, and that's what I did. Yes, I stumbled with my Supermarket look, but I snatched 4 wins over 10 challenges, something not a lot of girls has. I would like to thank everyone who believed in me and helped me towards greatness. Let me also give a shoutout to the Discord gang :party:, the original messes who are here for me when I'm my worst enemy.

00-promo-beyonce.gif

I would love to take this time of spotlight to thank judges @Bakugo @Sir.Sim and @little legend for their display of taste, despite some colorblind realness. You guys made this game fun for all of us, and I have to stan. Let's hope S2 requires an eye vision test and a COVID-19 test as well.

00-promo-beyonce.gif

B is out this b*ch. XXXX

original.gif

• yaas, gaga 11

Gaming Leader 6,416
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

Download Gif Fireworks With Sound | PNG & GIF BASE

WINNER

CONGRATULATIONS @Lorde Von Kok YOU ARE THE GRANDE WINNER OF CELEBRITIES COLOURS SEASON 1

5061-G-Classic-Star-Trophy

And no one was shocked :icant:

bold of anyone to assume they could beat Beyoncés 30 point lead for half the season :icant:

Congrats to my sister and friend @Lorde Von Kok

spacer.png

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

• little legend changed the title to Celebrities Colours - Season 1