UPDATED: KOJI & GUSTAV FOUND & RETURNED

MANiCURE1295

Pop-a-911-ster 32,509

this is absolutely disgusting. Praying for everyone involved, omg those poor puppies:bradley: Koji & Gustavo were stolen Miss Asia escaped and was recovered by police 

and obviously the dog Walker...but omg if Aspen got stolen from me....

Video of Asia being rescued:

Gaga Tweets:

DOGS RETURNED:

https://apnews.com/article/entertainment-lady-gaga-los-angeles-hollywood-dogs-1e8cdf944313298ea3f8c1a8e3b5bcd1

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • shook 2
  • sad 14

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to Gaga’s Dog Walker Shot - Koji & Gustavo Stolen
Deactivated 14,311

I just hugged my baby! Omg this terrifies me! Leave the dogs alone and the man! Ffs! Do we know his condition?? 

Watch Gaga fly back home, rightfully and tighten that security up! 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,137
Just now, Bakugo said:

I just hugged my baby! Omg this terrifies me! Leave the dogs alone and the man! Ffs! Do we know his condition?? 

Watch Gaga fly back home, rightfully and tighten that security up! 

Grave condition. 

Popster to Popster 3,889

What in the world :bradley: This is so bizzare and SO tragic..

I can't imagine what Gaga is going through with this. I am wishing for nothing but the best for the dog walker...this is asbolutely heartbreaking for everyone involved. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,509
12 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Gaga giving 500K for the dogs back no questions asked 

https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/25/lada-gaga-bull-dogs-stolen-dog-walker-shot/

Omg imagine having that much to give for the return of your dog meanwhile I’m all like

”I’ll give you my 10K of savings for Aspen” :bradley:

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

This is one of the worst things I have ever scene. I really hope he recovers and I hope those people are caught and face the longest sentences we can give them. 

I feel so awful for everyone involved. When people attack Gaga for being less present publicly, we have to remember absolutely insane things like this. The cost of fame is truly too great sometimes. 

💔

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,386

So sad. I really hope the dogwalker recovers. It would be devastating for his loved ones and Gaga would surely feel so guilty. Other than that I hope her dogs are fine and she recovers them with a ransom.

I wonder why would people do this, are the dogs worth a lot of money or something? 

edit: nvm it's probably to get some kind of ransom 

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,583

That's horrific, what the f-

I'm glad Asia is alright and the walker seems to be recovering 

Edit: those two better be returned fine or I swear to god

Edited by NotDoctor
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,509
1 minute ago, admin said:

This is one of the worst things I have ever scene. I really hope he recovers and I hope those people are caught and face the longest sentences we can give them. 

I feel so awful for everyone involved. When people attack Gaga for being less present publicly, we have to remember absolutely insane things like this. The cost of fame is truly too great sometimes. 

💔

:kiss: You’re always so well spoken and you always say exactly how I’m feeling. Part of me is speechless cause this is just so f-ing wrong. I have people. I can’t imagine being so messed up in the head to do something like this.

imagine stealing someone’s dog, how sick do you have to do, not to mention the ALMOST MURDER you committed to do it. So sick. 

Pop-a-911-ster 32,509
Just now, NotDoctor said:

That's horrific, what the f-

I'm glad the dogs are alright and the walker seems to be recovering 

I stg if these dogs are even remotely hurt I’ll hunt down the shooter myself and avenge Gaga :gunga:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,793
Just now, ChromaticaOreos said:

I wonder why would people do this, are the dogs worth a lot of money or something? 

i think with 3, it's easily 5 digits. a lot more if they know they belong to LG

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

I stg if these dogs are even remotely hurt I’ll hunt down the shooter myself and avenge Gaga :gunga:

Oh god I misread part of that and didn't realize they're still gone.  I really really hope they get returned okay 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,813
x3

Whaaaat . I am shocked right now. Hope the dog walker is ok , fortunately judging this article , he seems to not being seriously hurted:bradley:

Also how many dogs are now missing? Two or one? Imagine Gaga right now being in Italy,being on the begining of shooting a new movie and this happens:bradley:

Pop-a-911-ster 38,386
Just now, BenG said:

i think with 3, it's easily 5 digits. a lot more if they know they belong to LG

makes sense.

Whoever did this seems to be really stupid. Surely there where other ways to steal the dogs without almost killing someone - even if they have no empathy for the poor man it just puts them at such a higher risk legally, no? 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,509
2 minutes ago, little legend said:

Whaaaat . I am shocked right now. Hope the dog walker is ok , fortunately judging this article , he seems to not being seriously hurted:bradley:

Also how many dogs are now missing? Two or one? Imagine Gaga right now being in Italy,being on the begining of shooting a new movie and this happens:bradley:

Two are missing, Koji and Gustavo, Miss Asia escaped 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • hugs 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to UPDATED: KOJI & GUSTAV FOUND & RETURNED