UPDATED: KOJI & GUSTAV FOUND & RETURNED

MANiCURE1295

The Fame Popster 428
17 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Let’s face it, they will not return the dogs like that. It’s basically attempted murder at this point and could end up being a murder (hopefully not!). The dogs will be either abandoned somewhere and may never be found or worse...

this is sadly my feeling as well. I just don't trust a person who would shoot a human 4 times to do the right thing for the dogs. So hopeful to be proven wrong though :bradley:

Edited by LaLa
  • paws up 1
  • sad 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
48 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Gaga offering a "no questions asked" reward for the dogs seems like a completely different issue from the attempted murder.  It's not like the LAPD would call it a day if the dogs are returned safe and just give up.  I imagine any contact from the shooters would be tracked regardless of what Gaga says or wants.

Also the chips don't track with like GPS or anything, there are little hand scanners that you have to wave over their necks to get a reading from.

I dunno, I find it hard to separate in my mind. I totally understand though. I very much hope they are found safely, with or without the reward. 

And oh! Didn’t know that. I always thought it was a gps thing too. 

ARTPOPster 2,450

Maybe they didn’t know they were Gaga’s dogs and will just let them off somewhere to wander and be found after realizing how much media attention this is going to get. We’re trying to think positive right? :uhh:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
2 hours ago, LaLa said:

Those chips (my cat has one) just have identifying information, they're not gps or anything. Maybe the thieves will let the dogs free because they don't want the heat and they can be recovered that way :scared:

ah gotcha. I'm getting a Dog soon so I'm still learning about all the stuff, including the extent to which microchips work

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,166
2 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Maybe they didn’t know they were Gaga’s dogs and will just let them off somewhere to wander and be found after realizing how much media attention this is going to get. We’re trying to think positive right? :uhh:

If they didn’t know, which is possible, now they do and it’s only worse.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 401

Jesus Christ. I feel terrible for Ryan and Gaga.  I hope they're able to find and arrest the person who did this + find her dogs. Stating the obvious but the thing I hate about crime is how it upends your life. Gaga already has a tenuous relationship with the public, I can't imagine how distressing all of this is and of course, the trauma of getting shot waking a friend's dogs... wtf.

1 hour ago, admin said:

Yeah, but usually it’s assumed they’ve walked off, here we know they were stolen via a shooting. 

I feel her reward should be for info on the dogs rather than open ended as slag said. Could easily be miscommunication though. 

I wonder if her dogs don’t have tracker chips. I’ve never had a dog, but I think most of my friends have had those put in their pets. 

This is not a "no questions asked" scenario but saying "no questions asked" gives snitches a false sense of security and encourages them to say something. I don't think she's obligated to pay anyone anything (and certainly not the actual people who did this). However, if they do sell the dogs and some random, unsuspecting person connected the dots, then I could see her rewarding them. 

Edited by blue
  • paws up 3

ARTPOPster 2,450

People are trash. The constant Sarah-dragging is gross to begin with but this is beyond disgusting 

Spoiler

Edited by admin
Admin: placed offensive tweet in spoiler
  • shook 3

The Fame Popster 305
1 hour ago, blankpaper said:

People are trash. The constant Sarah-dragging is gross to begin with but this is beyond disgusting 

Don’t post troll accounts here ever again. It’s horrible, but don’t give them what they want. Just report.

• paws up 4

I’m so heartbroken for Gaga. I’m sure this has been a terrible day for her. I’m so worried about Ryan and praying so hard that he fully recovers. I’m also praying Koji and Gus are found safe and unharmed. I simply cannot believe this. My heart hurts. 💔

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,450
1 minute ago, Hejira said:

Don’t post troll accounts here ever again. It’s horrible, but don’t give them what they want. Just report.

It’s an all too common attitude among a large part of the fanbase, not just a random troll 

Popstanne 5,076

I've felt sick about this all day. Praying for Ryan, Gaga, and those sweet pups. I can't even imagine what Ryan and Gaga are going through right now. Sending them so much love. 

• paws up 7

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to UPDATED: KOJI & GUSTAV FOUND & RETURNED