Our new mods Joesuda and Sir.Sim!

admin

Kindness Admin 6,892

Hey popsters!

We are so very excited to announce our two mods to the team: @Joesuda and @Sir.Sim! They'll be joining @Bakugo, @Dirkje, @SLAG and myself.

We had an outstanding number of applicants and it was really hard narrowing it down. Thank you to everyone who applied and keep your toes peeled for some future additions and changes to the PA911 team.

Our new mods are excellent members who have spread kindness throughout the forum and have been here since the first day. Please give them a congratulations and welcome them in their new role. All changes take time, so please be kind and respectful as we chart forward with our newest team members.

I'd also like to point out that we're adding both a cat and dog to the team. May the pets of PA911 always reign supreme. :pirate: :sleepydog:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 8
  • love 10

Pop-a-911-ster 32,505

Is spreading kindness a pre-requisite for Mod duties?

I currently have warning points for personal attacks, can I apply? :billie:

Congrats @Joesuda & @Sir.Sim...can’t wait for my first WP mod introduction with y’all! :icant:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • shook 1
  • lol 3

Moderator 3,690

Did the website's servers crash for a moment for me, me and @Sir.Sim being added as mods being a literal collapse. I hope I don't have to give out too many warm pancakes, but we shall see how you behave. 

• paws up 3
  • love 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
3 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Did the website's servers crash for a moment for me, me and @Sir.Sim being added as mods being a literal collapse. I hope I don't have to give out too many warm pancakes, but we shall see how you behave. 

It truly did.

Our terrible version of fireworks

fireworks GIF

• lol 2