The Chromatica Ball Postponed Once More

HeavyMetalLover

“ A Special Message from Lady Gaga

"While some parts of the world are moving quickly to open up, others are not yet ready. So until we can confirm all global dates, we have to postpone The Chromatica Ball shows to the summer of 2022." “

spacer.png

• sad 2

Moderator 4,653

When they thought we were ending this pandemic era and back to normal (in my country we really are! )

Popster to Popster 4,583

I'm actually pretty relieved 😅

I was probably gonna make myself go to it because I'd regret missing the show but I don't think I'd be comfortable

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1

The refund situation is a choice:

Please note that at this time, while the Event Organizer is working to try and reschedule your event, they are not currently allowing refunds; however, refunds will be made available in the future. Future refund options are as follows:

• If 60 days have passed since a show was postponed and no rescheduled dates have been announced, the 30-day window for refunds will open at that time.

• You will be able to request a refund via your Ticketmaster account. If during the 60-day postponement window, your event is rescheduled, a 30-day window for refunds will also be made available.

• If the event is canceled (at any time), refunds will be available. “

I know they don’t want to lose money, but I think immediate refunds should be an option. Just my take.

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
1 hour ago, NotDoctor said:

I'm actually pretty relieved 😅

I was probably gonna make myself go to it because I'd regret missing the show but I don't think I'd be comfortable

same I might actually go now :icant:

Spoiler

unless it gets cancelled next year

Spoiler

janet jackson teas

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 3,689

I was so close to buying tickets but glad I didn’t :icant: While it would have been nice to have this year,  I think the upsides are that Gaga and her team will have ample time and attention to come up with an awesome set, choreo, outfits, etc. It will be a nice way to re-visit the album too even if it might be slightly “outdated” by then. I just hope the tour doesn’t get outright cancelled like some others fear :gaga-scream:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

The Fame Popster 436
1 hour ago, PopEmergency said:

i don't believe for a minute that they'll reschedule to next year and that it's going to happen tbh :billie:

they'll cancel the reschedule

yeah... I'm pretty sure as well that they'll cancel it, most likely

• sad 1

3 hours ago, nynj nights said:

It will be a nice way to re-visit the album too even if it might be slightly “outdated” by then. I just hope the tour doesn’t get outright cancelled like some others fear :gaga-scream:

Maybe she'll pull an Ariana and do 1 tour for 2 albums :tea:

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 264

Idk buy that time she’ll have to rerelease the album or at the very least put out the remix album to make it make sense. Glad I haven’t bought a ticket yet. Problem is I will have to fork out a f- ton of money for last minute pit tickets. 

The Fame Popster 264
1 hour ago, PopEmergency said:

i don't believe for a minute that they'll reschedule to next year and that it's going to happen tbh :billie:

they'll cancel the reschedule

Truly a tragedy if they do..... 

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 hour ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

Maybe she'll pull an Ariana and do 1 tour for 2 albums :tea:

That would be awesome and might actually be the only way to insure that the tour doesn't get cancelled :shakes:

• love 1

42 minutes ago, nynj nights said:

That would be awesome and might actually be the only way to insure that the tour doesn't get cancelled :shakes:

This. Releasing an EP between now and then would be a great way to bridge this gap.

• love 1

The Fame Popster 401

I hate always being right.

That said, I went to a concert at a sizable venue so now I am pro-large gathering for the vaxed and waxed. Europe fumbled the bag not inoculating The Youth.

Edited by blue

The Popster 20

This tour is never happening - but she couldn’t cancel now because she waited too long. I think that part of her was really going to try to make it happen this year and then it got too late.

By summer 2022 she will be saying she doesn’t remember Chromatica. 

• sad 1