BRITNEY SPEARS FULL CONSERVATORSHIP TESTIMONY - SENSITIVE/POTENTIAL TRIGGERING INFORMATION

ProjectJoanne

• Gone changed the title to Britney Spears Full Conservatorship Testimony (Leaked HQ Audio) | SENSITIVE/POTENTIAL TRIGGERING INFORMATION
  • Gone changed the title to SENSITIVE/POTENTIAL TRIGGERING INFORMATION - LEAKED BRITNEY SPEARS FULL CONSERVATORSHIP TESTIMONY
Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Yeah I just made a topic for this, I’m so glad it got leaked but all the pain Britney talks about having to go through is absolutely heartbreaking :(

Merged.

Popster to Popster 3,794

I feel so sorry for Brit, i hope she gets ALL her freedom asap from that awful conservatorship. It's really heartbreaking and very sad to see, but I'm really proud of her that she's staying strong and speaking the truth! :) 

Stay strong Queen! #FreeBritney #EndTheConservatorship 

Thoughts? 

• paws up 1
  • sad 3
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,794
9 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

DOWNLOAD THIS AND SPREAD IT AROUND AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

#ENDTHECONSERVATORSHIP #FREEBRITNEYNOW 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,794
3 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Hearing her talk like this is crazy. :bradley:

Yes and very heartbreaking. I wish her the best 😭

• love 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

It's really so sad. I hope they free her and give her everything she is due. The entire world is behind her now too.

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,794
2 minutes ago, admin said:

It's really so sad. I hope they free her and give her everything she is due. The entire world is behind her now too.

I'd be soooo sad if Britney wants to retire but she should have all her freedom and the right to do what she wants and do her choices! 

A Popster Is Born 17,210

I feel so sorry for her. The only thing we don’t know is that kind of mental illness was she diagnosed with. I believe without that we’re kinda not able to fully understand this whole situation. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

Deactivated 14,311
2 hours ago, Mario44 said:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

#ENDTHECONSERVATORSHIP #FREEBRITNEYNOW 

Mte! It was so heartbreaking hearing her speak! 

• love 1

• admin changed the title to BRITNEY SPEARS FULL CONSERVATORSHIP TESTIMONY - SENSITIVE/POTENTIAL TRIGGERING INFORMATION
The Fame Popster 436
6 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

I feel so sorry for her. The only thing we don’t know is that kind of mental illness was she diagnosed with. I believe without that we’re kinda not able to fully understand this whole situation. 

Besides PTSD I don’t think she had any serious mental illness (serious as in requiring a conservatorship)

but knowing what she went through and the fact that she was drugged with lithium… + other sh!t they did to her, she more than likely developed plenty of them

Edited by lunnuyu

The Fame Popster 401

I hope she's able to break free from her awful parents, management and label. Everyone has treated her with such contempt and distain for so long, no wonder she thought everyone would call her a liar or worse if she came forward to discuss her abuse. I also completely understand why she thinks other people in her shoes are liars too - it's hard to trust reality when your team has tried their best to convince you otherwise. 

I know she's reading a prepared statement but I also want to mention that she sounds very confident and passionate. Between the canned interviews and everyone treating her like she's an incapacitated moron, I definitely thought her nerves would get the best of her or she'd be drugged out of her mind but she f*cking nailed it!!!

Edited by blue
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 401
8 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Her team's case for the conservatorship buckles under its own weight because lots of people with severe mental illness maintain their autonomy and lots of people with severe mental illness do not maintain their autonomy but what form of severe mental illness prohibits bodily autonomy while accommodating an unimaginably high pressure career?! (That's basically just sex trafficking, like she said.) 

Anecdotal af but I have a close friend with schizophrenia and she is basically under a conservatorship but... she's chilling at home most days,  raising her kid in a multigenerational household, prioritizing her happiness... certainly not expected to work a 9 to 5 let alone be a popstar! 

Edited by blue

ARTPOPster 2,173
21 hours ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

I would not blame her from wanting to retire when/if she breaks free from her prison

Me neither, I’m sure she loves performing but not when she’s been forced to for the past 13 years :/

• love 1

The Popster 162
47 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Me neither, I’m sure she loves performing but not when she’s been forced to for the past 13 years :/

I really hope she wins this and can just live privately for the rest of her life. 

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
1 hour ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

I really hope she wins this and can just live privately for the rest of her life. 

Me to, and only make music/perform if she want to, she shouldn’t have to be forced to work against her will like that