Adele teasing new album, 30?

admin

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 10/4/2021 at 3:40 PM, admin said:

Yeah, her marketing has been unreal. She has too much power. I wish she didn't hate me, lol

what did you do? :whatga:

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 10/4/2021 at 10:42 AM, BenG said:

what did you do? :whatga:

Two weeks ago in Hollywood's In-n-Out she came in and was in a mood and got very annoyed they didn't have root beer on tap. My friends were next to her listening in awe, texting me at the table. Then in shock I started taking photos and she exited, looked me in the eyes and  sorta flipped me off with her arm and let out almost an F U, lol.

• shook 2
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,583

So I don't want this to happen, I love Adele, but like what if she puts out this album with so much hype.... and it's bad? :dead: Like what would happen, would people even care?

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 10/4/2021 at 11:21 AM, NotDoctor said:

So I don't want this to happen, I love Adele, but like what if she puts out this album with so much hype.... and it's bad? :dead: Like what would happen, would people even care?

Tbh, it won't be bad, haha.

The Fame Popster 401

LFG!!! 

On 10/4/2021 at 7:44 AM, admin said:

Two weeks ago in Hollywood's In-n-Out she came in and was in a mood and got very annoyed they didn't have root beer on tap. My friends were next to her listening in awe, texting me at the table. Then in shock I started taking photos and she exited, looked me in the eyes and  sorta flipped me off with her arm and let out almost an F U, lol.

Adele 100% knows how to fight. 

• paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294

Just imagine if adele became 70 years old and her album will be 70. I mean. Iconiccccccc :sweat:

I hope all of her albums will be her age though. That will be so dope especially if you will collect it. :sweat:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 10/4/2021 at 11:55 PM, kaelergrey said:

Just imagine if adele became 70 years old and her album will be 70. I mean. Iconiccccccc :sweat:

I hope all of her albums will be her age though. That will be so dope especially if you will collect it. :sweat:

Yeah, I remember her talking about the age thing being just a trilogy, but it's truly iconic for this to always be her main studio projects. Can't wait to buy and dance to 70 in my wheelchair and Born This Way t-shirt.

• yaas, gaga 2

The Fame Popster 401

Loved her Vogue profiles. I was in tears every time she mentioned her kid is oblivious to her fame and all the effort she's taken to keep him out of the public eye. Asking her if he could be a youtuber and sh-t :dead: 

Edited by blue
  • yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 10/7/2021 at 11:41 PM, blue said:

Loved her Vogue profiles. I was in tears every time she mentioned her kid is oblivious to her fame and all the effort she's taken to keep him out of the public eye. Asking her if he could be a youtuber and sh-t :dead: 

Obsessed with them and her. She's truly so amazing.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1