Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

The Fame Popster 299
On 4/2/2022 at 11:55 PM, LGMonster95 said:

I honestly don't care if Love For Sale really deserves that AOTY or not. Gaga surely deserves an AOTY win, she has been snubbed so many times even recently. If she gets it with a jazz album then so be it, It'll be even more special since It'll be with Tony (Tony pretty much saved her back in 2014) 

This. 

She deserves 6/6 including AOTY for all the times she was robbed.:tea:

Justice will be served, period.

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571
On 4/2/2022 at 9:28 PM, Doncho said:

Did I just rewatch all Godga s Grammy performances? Yep :catwalk:

Joanne/Million Reasons was better than I remembered :catwalk:

I imagined a “Do I Love You” Tony Bennett tribute type performance on my walk with my dog while listening to the song and…wow I can imagine it possibly being her best GRAMMY performance ever. If it really has pictures of Tony while she’s performing their work on screen I fear there won’t be dry eye in Las Vegas 

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,147
On 4/2/2022 at 10:32 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I imagined a “Do I Love You” Tony Bennett tribute type performance on my walk with my dog while listening to the song and…wow I can imagine it possibly being her best GRAMMY performance ever. If it really has pictures of Tony while she’s performing their work on screen I fear there won’t be dry eye in Las Vegas 

I would love that. But dont believe that rumor... its comes from The Sun aka not a good source :bebe:

A Popster Is Born 10,147

The fact that Finneas is up for Best New Artist depite having 8 Grammys already :icant:

A ThankYouGaga moment honestly, since they changed the rules because of her

A Popster Is Born 17,178
On 4/3/2022 at 3:44 AM, Doncho said:

I would love that. But dont believe that rumor... its comes from The Sun aka not a good source :bebe:

Well, The Sun was the first source that leaked the info about Chromatica Ball happening this summer with two dates in London, so their track record got a tiny bit better lol.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,096
On 4/3/2022 at 9:06 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Well, The Sun was the first source that leaked the info about Chromatica Ball happening this summer with two dates in London, so their track record got a tiny bit better lol.

And they can be right sometimes. It just depends on the source. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,792
On 4/3/2022 at 12:16 AM, Gagacharts said:

"Scheiße" had its biggest streaming day this year with 20,285 streams this Friday.

YESSSSS!!!!! :oprah::oprah:

On 4/2/2022 at 11:23 PM, Gagacharts said:

Chromatica - 1.942.546.546 (+977.449)

Born This Way - 1.251.215.247 (+776.621) *coming for 800k

Not BTW at 80% of Chromatica's daily streams. The way it could eventually overtake at some point.:billie:

Edited by Applause

A Popster Is Born 12,096

I have no idea why you guys are so shocked at older Gaga albums outstreaming Chromatica. Those albums have multiple worldwide hits attached to them. It’s common sense that they will perform better. 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,847

id rather they lose MV and win the Pop Duo cateogry for another round of BOTs metldowns. And anyways, that would push the IGAKOY video to 5m views (good for her standards) as they all rush to write 'racist the boys broke down barriers' in the comments

E74TTwUWQAsZYQo-e1631875013274.thumb.jpg

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 11,847
On 4/3/2022 at 9:10 AM, Applause said:

Not BTW at 80% of Chromatica's daily streams. The way it could eventually overtake at some point.:billie:

topgun song should serve adele release teas and push MR to 300k ARUTW 500K Shallah 900k and then hopefully gen Z will use PF to push BR/JD. The rest of her discohraphy is too yt gay'd and they aint stream

E74TTwUWQAsZYQo-e1631875013274.thumb.jpg

Moderator 16,295

I found an interview with PNAU, the producers of Cold Heart by Dua and Elton and that's what they had to say.

Translation: "The goal? Elton wanted to be cool with the kids and get played on the radio" :ohhh:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 12,096
On 4/3/2022 at 3:26 PM, corvus albus said:

I found an interview with PNAU, the producers of Cold Heart by Dua and Elton and that's what they had to say.

Translation: "The goal? Elton wanted to be cool with the kids and get played on the radio" :ohhh:

If anyone wants to be played on the radio then collaborating with Dua is the easiest way of achieving that.

• paws up 1

Moderator 16,295
On 4/3/2022 at 11:57 AM, Adarsh said:

If anyone wants to be played on the radio then collaborating with Dua is the easiest way of achieving that.

Sweetest Flop says hi :mess:

Love Again, We're Good, Un dia and Electricity say hi as well :mess:

• Daddy locked and unpinned this topic