Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

ARTPOPster 1,301

I love how everyone is predicting gaga to win AOTY just because it was nominated for Best Engineered album + plus the stat about how in the last 9 years albums nominated there won AOTY :icant:

I mean haven’t the Oscars situation this year taught us anything :icant: Gaga broke the BAFTA stat where nominees will usually win the Oscar and she can break this Engineered album stat again :icant:

edit: Amy broke the bafta stat first but u get what I mean 

Edited by Aloe
  • paws up 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,096
On 4/3/2022 at 4:30 PM, Aloe said:

Gaga broke the BAFTA stat where nominees will usually win the Oscar and she can break this Engineered album stat again :icant:

Gaga didn’t break that. Amy Adams was snubbed exactly like Gaga in 2017 but we chose to ignore that :cm:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,912
On 4/3/2022 at 11:56 AM, corvus albus said:

I found an interview with PNAU, the producers of Cold Heart by Dua and Elton and that's what they had to say.

Translation: "The goal? Elton wanted to be cool with the kids and get played on the radio" :ohhh:

Not that we needed an interview with them to know that

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/3/2022 at 2:00 PM, Aloe said:

I love how everyone is predicting gaga to win AOTY just because it was nominated for Best Engineered album + plus the stat about how in the last 9 years albums nominated there won AOTY :icant:

I mean haven’t the Oscars situation this year taught us anything :icant: Gaga broke the BAFTA stat where nominees will usually win the Oscar and she can break this Engineered album stat again :icant:

I saw nobody predicting L4S to win AOTY (at least on twitter) people are usually saying she is either the 2nd or 3rd with that chance (which is fair enough) while others are just hopeful for it to happen. The Best Engineered nomination just gives us more chances for an AOTY, its not a guaranteed win bc of that (but if we win that at the pre-show, our chances really increases for that AOTY)

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,541
On 4/3/2022 at 12:42 PM, ViviLittleM said:

this reminds me that for the longest time I read btw as born this way on the internet because english is not my first language :toofunny:

• hugs 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 4/3/2022 at 12:46 PM, GucciOreos said:

a big drop for Harry's song is likely since he fell from #2 to #7 in daily top artists (yesterday #7 was 10M below him)

with such insane debut it was expected though

Extremely unstable

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,846

i cant see Harry losing the #1 US/UK, I think 2nd day is around 14m~. The only thing that would hurt him is lack of pure sales, but the charts are so weak rn as it is... I feel like he will discount and do something if the #1 comes in jeopardy. Also he hit #1 on AM in US in a really short time which for a pop song is great

OT:

Deezer France:

#74 (+22) Shallow

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 3
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,541
On 4/3/2022 at 1:05 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

i cant see Harry losing the #1 US/UK, I think 2nd day is around 14m~. The only thing that would hurt him is lack of pure sales, but the charts are so weak rn as it is... I feel like he will discount and do something if the #1 comes in jeopardy. Also he hit #1 on AM in US in a really short time which for a pop song is great

OT:

Deezer France:

#74 (+22) Shallow

I don't think he's going to lose the #1 and even if this song ends up being frontloaded he'll surely follow it up with other even bigger smashes - we all saw what happened with Fine Line 

• Daddy locked and unpinned this topic