Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

Kindness Admin 6,892
Just now, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Here’s some more tea:

So it wasn’t the Admin who went on a banning spree. Apparently if you’re banned by Admin only he can unban you, so that means a mod went crazy and started banning a whole bunch of people 

People can do what they'd like of course, but I hope for everyone's mental health they don't just run back there. Not worth it. What a disaster.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Community Leader 454
2 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Here’s some more tea:

So it wasn’t the Admin who went on a banning spree. Apparently if you’re banned by Admin only he can unban you, so that means a mod went crazy and started banning a whole bunch of people 

Wow.

Just now, admin said:

People can do what they'd like of course, but I hope for everyone's mental health they don't just run back there. Not worth it. What a disaster.

Speaking for myself I was never banned, I had just wanted to talk to some iconic members of the past. Plus the site looks really good!

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

The Fame Popster 318
17 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

Lemme summarize her main talking points: 

1. i am not racist

2. Megan merkle BAD >:( 

3. men are not abused ever...,men are lying when they say they were beat or sexually abused 

4. women who wear revealing clothes??? A thot

5. end note on how taylor swift and nicki minaj are talentless 

i was being sarcastic 😅 i had some very heated arguments with her, but it ended in wps for me only... 

• shook 1

RIP Angel 1,992
6 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Here’s some more tea:

I'm pretty sure the admin banned me...cuz I'm still banned lmao

The Popster 73
10 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Here’s some more tea:

not that it means anything but yesterday i was watching glamourpuss jump from member page to member page during peak Armageddon. It was all members who were outspoken about what was going on. She also paid me a visit but i'm not banned so take what you will from this information

Popster to Popster 3,889
11 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Here’s some more tea:

But then why does it show Admin was on my profile when I got banned? and ONLY admin?

no way omg GIF by Laff

• shook 3

Kindness Admin 6,892
2 minutes ago, SLAG said:

@admin Sorry we’re unloading on you m8 :ohyes:

Just to be clear, I’m not saying that y’all should go back to GGD. I just want to keep you guys updated 

Nah, it's great to know. I am pretty sure I shall not be unbanned because they know what my account was, despite my efforts.

I'm ok staying banned, happy to have a new life in the 911 :tea:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Also sorry about taking over this thread @admin :rip:

We probably should've moved elsewhere, but :happydance:

2 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

not that it means anything but yesterday i was watching glamourpuss jump from member page to member page during peak Armageddon. It was all members who were outspoken about what was going on. She also paid me a visit but i'm not banned so take what you will from this information

Yeah honestly I think it was Glamourpuss as well but we won’t know for sure

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic