Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

The Fame Popster 264
8 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

I see where you are coming from but GGD members are coming here in DROVES after being banned, lets let people discuss it for now because this is the only place we CAN discuss it

Ok fair enough 

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

So basically PA9 has become all the users fell GGD who either were banned or who were like ‘nahhh f*ck this’ :ally:

Hi fam <3 lots of love 

Yep. The chartsters were banned for the stupidest reasons and @admin did a test site to discuss in peace and the next thing we know, *daily started banning other members in droves.

• paws up 2
  • shook 1

The Fame Popster 401

Hi, i was [pm for past username] on GGD! I saw the screenshots posted thursday night and I immediately knew I had to leave. The last 24 hours have only strengthened my initial revulsion. i asked mods for a voluntary ban, which was enacted before I could say goodbye but I highly recommend a self-ban if you want to cut the cord. 

I found myself wasting a lot of time on GGD so I want to wean myself off forums in general but it's nice to see there's a place I can check throughout the day for news! 

ETA: I agree with @Gov Hooka that GGD mentions should be limited asap. I'm sure the users most involved/directly banned in both waves slowly but surely dgaf.

Edited by blue
  • paws up 9

The Popster 217
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Hi! <3

I was expecting to see ‘NFRatwell’ ngl 

I should have because I forgot to save my old profile pic :leap: Rat vibes to stay lol

Edited by NFRockwell
  • yaas, gaga 2

15 minutes ago, justhislife said:

What were the chartsters banned for?

Literally one user theorized Gaga might not be in a good place mentally hence the halt in promo and radio silence for months and then BAM! She was hit with a ban hammer. Some of the veteran chartsters like @Gypsy Life and @beng spoke against it. I know Beng was banned, Gypsy wasn't, but basically it was a mess after that since other chartsters started pointing out how stupid the reason was and speaking against WPs. And we found out later anyway that Gaga was in a bad place before Chromatica. So the chart thread died and the beta version of popa911 was made, with careful invites of chartsters who wanted to keep discussing. This version you see is actually the new one already and @admin did a great job with it. Just in time for all the faddaily refugees :ally:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
17 minutes ago, justhislife said:

What were the chartsters banned for?

We banded together to defend miss @Brie Candy - and admin went nuclear. He then started openly antagonizing everyone in the thread, while still asking for tons of info to post to socials. Then he started fighting about charts with the vets and banning people when they dragged him for his inaccurate chart knowledge. Then the rest of us left in honor of those lost. And now we're here Popping 911s every which way :romance:

• paws up 3
  • shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 minute ago, DeanClownchester said:

... So the chart thread died and the beta version of popa911 was made, with careful invites of chartsters who wanted to keep discussing. This version you see is actually the new one already and @admin did a great job with it. Just in time for all the faddaily refugees :ally:

The timing is sorta crazy. Imagine if we still had V1 up and running when this happened :leap:

• lol 5

Popster to Popster 3,889
3 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Literally one user theorized Gaga might not be in a good place mentally hence the halt in promo and radio silence for months and then BAM! She was hit with a ban hammer. Some of the veteran chartsters like @Gypsy Life and @beng spoke against it. I know Beng was banned, Gypsy wasn't, but basically it was a mess after that since other chartsters started pointing out how stupid the reason was and speaking against WPs. And we found out later anyway that Gaga was in a bad place before Chromatica. So the chart thread died and the beta version of popa911 was made, with careful invites of chartsters who wanted to keep discussing. This version you see is actually the new one already and @admin did a great job with it. Just in time for all the faddaily refugees :ally:

I have an idea of who you're talking about in the first part (and other comments show I think I'm right) and it was TRULY a shame. That was one of the first straws in me wanting to leave GGD. I wasn't full on super active on GGD for the most part of my 7 years there, but for them to mock and make fun of a member who I thought was very valuable and over all friendly just seemed straight up embarrassing on their end. 

I'm happy to be here.

• paws up 1

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic