BenG

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster to Popster 3,889
3 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

So I just got banned from GGD. :awkney:

Me too. :rip:  Looks like a perma ban too? I can't tell the difference. All it says is "banned"

I've never had a single WP in my entire 7+ years on the site. So, they're watching this thread, which I know isn't surprising, but come on.

Is calling Admin a trump supporter (which he is?) really grounds for banning? :tea:

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1

RIP Angel 1,992
1 minute ago, lavenderblondee said:

Me too. :rip:  Looks like a perma ban too? I can't tell the difference. All it says is "banned"

I've never had a single WP in my entire 7+ years on the site. So, they're watching this thread, which I know isn't surprising, but come on.

Is calling Admin a trump supporter (which he is?) really grounds for banning? :tea:

That site can go to hell. And to ya'll mods out there on GGD, you can keep kissing that xenophobe's a** for all I care.

Gaming Leader 8,440

Hello whores !

I'm LordeVonKok on GGD, and I got fed up with all the BS and toxic behavior that website has shown over the last few months. I'm here, ready to kiki with real monsters that aren't racist piece of trash. :classic_love:

• paws up 7

Popster This Way 821
8 hours ago, ryanripley said:

i wanted to enjoy the ASIB era without all the negativity :bradley: when users were dragging Shallow saying it'll be nothing more than bubbling under, i knew i needed to go before even more was ruined for me :bradley:

MY BABY!

I am so happy you are here. :ally:

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 821
5 hours ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Hey Doot. I’m so sorry about what happened and how you and Twitter were treated. I spoke my mind in that thread and also got into it a little bit with GlamourPuss as well. Hopefully you’re doing well, how is Twitter?

Hey friend! Thank you for your support! Twitter will be joining here shortly. He was just as upset as I was.

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 821
5 hours ago, SissyFromSpace said:

Twitter and SLAG were always the worst representation of POC. Actual idiots :rip: and then you had cucks like DOOT, agreeing to the horse sh!t they put out. Lmao! so funny! anyways, glad I enjoyed GGD back when Gaga and the forum were in their prime. Forums and pop culture suck anyways so being banned from GGD was NOT a loss. FOTP Forums is alright; very vintage. But anyways I'm glad to see the downfall of specific GGD members. So much greatness has been coming my way.

You were rightfully banned from GagaDaily for your behavior. That is one area where they got it right. Not to mention that you were literally offering me money to try and expose people. Please do not go to a new forum and immediately start acting immature and name calling 5 minutes after joining it.

• paws up 2
  • shook 2
  • thanks 7
  • lol 1

Hey everyone. I was informed about the site by several users after we thought I might get banned from another site for some comments I made against their moderation team. I'm glad to see familiar faces here and that almost all interactions here seem to be positive :classic_biggrin:

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 29
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I’m DC! Well, ProjectJoanne, but my artist name is DC! I’m known on GGD as a “Celebrity Artist” by no one :awkney:

And I just love to have a good time talking to people about pop culture! :classic_happy:

OMG HEYYYYYYY

• paws up 1

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic