Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

I made an account here because a few vets from the old GagaDaily, who I am in contact with, informed me about the drama that occurred. This isn't a new situation. GagaDaily bans members, new forum opens, people return back to GGD. Who remembers OperationGaga? anyways, I love how all the people who made my life HELL on GagaDaily the past months are now banned after sucking mod c-word. Feels pretty good. ^_^ 

• yaas, gaga 1

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP Angel 1,992
28 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

I have no idea tbh. Were you banned too? You were also becoming a favorite of mine as well :gaga-thanks:

Aw, thanks. I wasn't yet. GGD pissed me off today, I'm trying to avoid it until I don't care about it anymore (I still have to finish some stuff there [GGDOSC]).

The way they silenced a POC for raising concerns regarding the racist users there didn't sit well with me. Imagine SB still roaming freely there while Twitter is banned. Gross.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 3,889
5 hours ago, derpmonster said:

I'm aware but I don't know why they would be proactively checking my PMs. I only sent a few messages and to people who expressed anti-mod sentiment so I don't think a message got reported. Usually they read PMs if someone reports.

That is an incredible invasion of privacy. They should only be allowed to check PMs if they worry someone is in danger/participating in some shady activity that is harmful. 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 769
14 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Welcome! I hope Twitter joins too.

Someone posted this: is this real?

https://modabuse.neocities.org/

i finally read all of this

zilla is full of it, i saw her defend GGD's xenophobic tweets on twitter so if they're considering outside actions as punishable, she needs to be stripped of her mod status now!

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 769
3 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

Twitter and SLAG were always the worst representation of POC. Actual idiots :rip: and then you had cucks like DOOT, agreeing to the horse shit they put out. Lmao! so funny! anyways, glad I enjoyed GGD back when Gaga and the forum were in their prime. Forums and pop culture suck anyways so being banned from GGD was NOT a loss. FOTP Forums is alright; very vintage. But anyways I'm glad to see the downfall of specific GGD members. So much greatness has been coming my way.

welp, that was mature :rat:

• thanks 1

RIP Angel 1,992
39 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

I made an account here because a few vets from the old GagaDaily, who I am in contact with, informed me about the drama that occurred. This isn't a new situation. GagaDaily bans members, new forum opens, people return back to GGD. Who remembers OperationGaga? anyways, I love how all the people who made my life HELL on GagaDaily the past months are now banned after sucking mod c-word. Feels pretty good. ^_^ 

Peace has been disturbed omg. 

• paws up 3

Kindness Admin 6,892

Hey all. Regardless if you’re here to enjoy or just passing through, it’s ok to discuss what’s happening elsewhere, but don’t attack people and stay civil. I don’t care how much anyone may deserve it either. No one needs it and no one ever has the full story.  

There is so much hate in this world and so much injustice and intolerance for POC most of all. This will be a safe, kind and supportive space for all, period. 

That aside, welcome friends. 

• paws up 7

Kindness Admin 6,892

Hey all, welcome, glad to have you here. I very much only want this place to exist if it can be better than GGD. Easier now while we’re still small, but it’s my main focus. 

Obviously, we use the same platform as GGD (and everyone else) and I didn’t even know PMs could be read by mods/ads. I’m going to see if I can disable that feature, I don’t think that makes any sense. 

Stay kind and inclusive everyone :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

The Fame Popster 264

Hi Doot. It was really disheartening to most of us when you blindly sided with the mods back in July when they banned most of the people here. I know a major reason you acted the way you did is cause they promised you a mod position soon, but still you should have seen how cruel they were even back then. Unfortunately for you, now you see how unprincipled the moderation team is more than anyone. 

Regardless of what happened, I still see how disgusting the moderation team handled your and Twitter's demands for better rules regarding racism, and it must be frustrating as hell. But an upside in all of this is this awesome forum, that doesn't have all that bullshit going on in GGD. So, here's to a new start. :unamused: 

• paws up 5

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic