Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

The Popster 68

Hello! I don't know if any of you remember me but I used to be active on GGD up until January and left because of Admin's less than stellar behavior. I caught wind of what went down the past day and heard everyone was moving here and thought I'd join :)

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 9

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fame Popster 264
28 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Hello! I don't know if any of you remember me but I used to be active on GGD up until January and left because of Admin's less than stellar behavior. I caught wind of what went down the past day and heard everyone was moving here and thought I'd join :)

yassss

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 564
46 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Not all of GGD migrating to here :rip:

Welcome everyone. This forum is a safe space and is not run by H*tler :oscar:

I draw the line at * comparision  (it´s a lefty german thing) ...Never especially in times were right wing people get more and more power ... The world is so shitty right now ...still love you iconic human :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 821
16 minutes ago, crazybadb*ch97 said:

On a other note which female rapper do you like the most I swap between M.I.A., Cardi B , Nura, Missy Elliot princess nokia and some transwomen rapper i forgot the name....

missy all day everyday!

2 hours ago, nenhures said:

Yaaassss I remember you! You were one of my favorites ❤️

• paws up 1

2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I haven't been banned yet from Gagadaily, which is odd. I literally said something against the mods in the first page and kept bringing up Warning Points throughout the thread. I even quoted a mod proving their lie.

Same lol, but either way idgaf, I don't think I'll be going back. 

• paws up 2

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2
2 hours ago, nenhures said:

I'm glad we still had some interaction on Twitter. You are a really kind and sweet person :classic_smile:

• paws up 2

The Popster 162

Decided to join after seeing a few members dip these past few months
I remember seeing this site like a few weeks ago and just didn't join for some reason. Oops. But since a lot of users migrated I guess I'm here too.

I'm Zach/PrinceOfTheStorm on GGD, don't know if many people here know me but oh well :oscar:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,065

Hello y'all,

have been lurking for a week now :zoom: so many new people currently coming so i thought i might say hi.

No one knows me anyway. :awkney:

Quick question: There is no dedicated "entertainment" section right? like for (video) games, movies etc., i figured that's what Technology is for but no one has been using it really, and "Open Chat" contains everything you could imagine

• paws up 3

Kindness Admin 6,892
8 hours ago, Delusional said:

I wonder why we aren’t called Poppers 

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

I tried that in the early days of this site and @bengcalled me out :shakes:

7 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Wtf how many users did they actually ban??

Also, @admin, one of the users from GGD wanted to make an account here but he keeps getting this message:

1439328011aabbdd106a296a5db20e1784fe3607

The website seems to think they're a spammer for some reason. If they could try in a private browser and/or another device, it should let them in. If not, DM me their email and I'll see what I can do.

7 hours ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

If you don’t mind me asking, what was your username on GGD?

5 hours ago, LadariousGarage said:

Wait who is Admin? Who were they on GGD

ghost GIF

Kindness Admin 6,892
2 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

Hello y'all,

have been lurking for a week now :zoom: so many new people currently coming so i thought i might say hi.

No one knows me anyway. :awkney:

Quick question: There is no dedicated "entertainment" section right? like for (video) games, movies etc., i figured that's what Technology is for but no one has been using it really, and "Open Chat" contains everything you could imagine

Welcome!

I have a few spots I hadn't yet added because we were so small. Not that things are blowing up a bit, I will add an entertainment section, a megarate section and a kindness section for no negatively posts.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic