Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

The Popster 29

Hey y'all i'm LadariousGarage, I was banned last night for asking for the mods to stop locking and removing threads, gaslighting members, excusing racism, and asking them to apologize and hold themselves accountable.

Anyways some of y'all prob know me from GGD, idk if u have a GGD account that isn't banned tell me if they talk sh!t about me idk

Anywyas nice to meet y'all, I will probably be active here.

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 8

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 1,331

Hey y'all fabulous people, I had an account named "The Blessed Madonna" on that other site, but they permanently restricted me for nothing, citing I was impersonating.

Plus, I used to have another account Named Tinder and they outright banned me after calling haus labs a flop and I didn't have any WP. I hope the blatant fascist site goes to hell.

Luv ya all.

Edited by TINDER
  • shook 2

ARTPOPster 1,331
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

It’s not impersonating it’s literally playing a joke because you had a username the same as an artist :ohyes: Mess, I used to see your jokes everywhere and everyone loved them. People clearly can’t take a joke 

Literally, all I used to do was to post those obnoxious twitter fanmade remixes with a bit of humor but they couldn't take it! 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
1 minute ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Wtf how many users did they actually ban??

I'm curious on this too :rip: I fell asleep once it hit page 20 but apparently it got up to 40 before they deleted it. 

RIP Angel 1,992
2 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I'm curious on this too :rip: I fell asleep once it hit page 20 but apparently it got up to 40 before they deleted it. 

From what i know now, they banned: Derpmonster, Antoni, Doot, Twitter, Admin, Monster, and LadariousGarage....it really was a spree omg.

• paws up 1
  • shook 3
  • sad 1

16 minutes ago, TINDER said:

Hey y'all fabulous people, I had an account named "The Blessed Madonna" on that other site, but they permanently restricted me for nothing, citing I was impersonating.

Plus, I used to have another account Named Tinder and they outright banned me after calling haus labs a flop and I didn't have any WP. I hope the blatant fascist site goes to hell.

Luv ya all.

Lmaoo my name on the other site is a real life person too. Am I impersonating? Or am I the real one?

Popster to Popster 3,889
2 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

From what i know now, they banned: Derpmonster, Antoni, Doot, Twitter, Admin, Monster, and LadariousGarage....it really was a spree omg.

And they probably aren't even done yet, more people are still posting status updates that are definitely going to 'warrant' a ban in the mods eyes.

RIP Angel 1,992
1 minute ago, lavenderblondee said:

And they probably aren't even done yet, more people are still posting status updates that are definitely going to 'warrant' a ban in the mods eyes.

They should keep doing that til they ran out of members. Hope admin's patreon flops. He's such a shady pos.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
3 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

They should keep doing that til they ran out of members. Hope admin's patreon flops. He's such a shady pos.

This. I think anyone that actually knows me (mostly from the discord) knows I'm very diplomatic and keep my cool, but I'm still pretty vocal about Admin. I'm still shocked I didn't get a WP/even ban when I called him out in the charts thread a few months ago :happydance: 

The patreon thing is a full on joke. No one should be giving this trump supporter their money. I still want to think well of a couple mods, but it's still a shame what is going down.

Popster to Popster 3,889
Just now, Daylight Jokers said:

Wtf he's a Trump supporter? puke GIF

His icon was Trump for the LONGEST time at some point between 2016-2018ish? I'm still not sure how more people didn't call him out over it....there's a few reddit posts but yeah...:uhh:

• shook 1

RIP Angel 1,992
2 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

His icon was Trump for the LONGEST time at some point between 2016-2018ish? I'm still not sure how more people didn't call him out over it....there's a few reddit posts but yeah...:uhh:

Omg ewww. I can't believe people are thirsting over him.

• sad 1

The Popster 248

Hiiiiieee alaska thunderfuck GIF

I'm DonatellaPop, but you can call me Steff, STEFFanus Germ or Mr S. if you're feeling nasty :oops:

Not banned yert but I'm sure I will be soon :ally:

• paws up 2

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic