Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Doot said:

You were rightfully banned from GagaDaily for your behavior. That is one area where they got it right. Not to mention that you were literally offering me money to try and expose people. Please do not go to a new forum and immediately start acting immature and name calling 5 minutes after joining it.

Spoiler

I remember placing a bet saying id pay YOU to send me PMs of you talking to others about them calling me self-hating and whatnot. There you go again; taking everything out of context and purposely lying. You know whats funny? I didn't get banned because of that. I got banned because they mods didn't know the intention of my emoji posts and thought I was being passive aggressive. I haven't had infractions in nearly 3 years and they banned me because I had 4 pages worth of infraction from the years 2011-2017. I've explained myself plenty of times, my angry-black-man-attitude stems from being nice to white gays and PC idiots like Twitter/Slag/The GGD-mod team.

I wouldn't trust Shadows on a forum full of minors, btw, back around in 2010/2011 he was partaking in activity that downright degenerate. But, then again, the forum has a Micheal Jackson stan ( :rip: ) as a mod so yeah you can tell they don't care about ethics either. As I stated before, I have no interests in POP forums since POP culture is at the lowest its ever been, not fun to discuss about, and overall boring. I only knew about this entire sha-bang going on because other friends have informed me and I decided to take a look myself and now I scoff at those who've been licking the boots of GGD mods for high-tier positions. Sad. 

Admin: Comments edited and put into a spoiler for being incredible toxic and abusive.

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

1 hour ago, justhislife said:

Hey everyone. I was informed about the site by several users after we thought I might get banned from another site for some comments I made against their moderation team. I'm glad to see familiar faces here and that almost all interactions here seem to be positive :classic_biggrin:

I’m so glad you made it here king! I was very sad to see you leave but I’m happy that you’re here now :classic_laugh:

Edited by Marilyn MonHoe
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I’m DC! Well, ProjectJoanne, but my artist name is DC! I’m known on GGD as a “Celebrity Artist” by no one :awkney:

And I just love to have a good time talking to people about pop culture! :classic_happy:

I think that this is the perfect time to go by ProjectPortland, but maybe that’s just me :ally:

• lol 3

ARTPOPster 1,476
1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I’m DC! Well, ProjectJoanne, but my artist name is DC! I’m known on GGD as a “Celebrity Artist” by no one :awkney:

And I just love to have a good time talking to people about pop culture! :classic_happy:

So glad you're here! 

You're the clown that I've been waiting for :happydance:

• lol 1

It’s so great to see so many familiar faces here :classic_laugh:. I hope everyone is doing well today.

I am “Born in Chromatica”. I enjoy music, tennis, Sims, and forums such as Pop a 911 and the other one :ally:

I first became a fan of Gaga during the ARTPOP era and she has been my favourite musician since then. My favourite Gaga albums are Born This Way and Chromatica. My favourite songs from Chromatica is Enigma and 911, and my all time favourite songs from Gaga is Electric Chapel and So Happy I Could Die. 

• paws up 4

The Popster 177

Hi! This is Edonis from the GGD exodus of January 2020 :unamused:

Just popping in to say hi to everyone! Hope everyone is well and I wish the best for this forum! :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 4

Gaming Leader 8,440
7 hours ago, SissyFromSpace said:

I made an account here because a few vets from the old GagaDaily, who I am in contact with, informed me about the drama that occurred. This isn't a new situation. GagaDaily bans members, new forum opens, people return back to GGD. Who remembers OperationGaga? anyways, I love how all the people who made my life HELL on GagaDaily the past months are now banned after sucking mod c-word. Feels pretty good. ^_^ 

6 hours ago, SissyFromSpace said:

chile i dont care about gaga forums period. i came here to celebrate and laugh 

41 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said: As I stated before, I have no interests in POP forums since POP culture is at the lowest its ever been, not fun to discuss about, and overall boring. I only knew about this entire sha-bang going on because other friends have informed me and I decided to take a look myself and now I scoff at those who've been licking the boots of GGD mods for high-tier positions. Sad. 

tenor.gif

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2

I haven't been banned yet from Gagadaily, which is odd. I literally said something against the mods in the first page and kept bringing up Warning Points throughout the thread. I even quoted a mod proving their lie.

• paws up 7

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic