Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderator 6,288

Hey m8s! SLAG here

Migrating from GGD just looking for a place to chat and chill with people who share similar moral & values without all the drama! Look forward to making some new friends and catching up with old and current ones! Cheers!

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 4

5 minutes ago, admin said:

The timing is sorta crazy. Imagine if we still had V1 up and running when this happened :leap:

the COLLAPSE if that happened :dean_scream:

3 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I have an idea of who you're talking about in the first part (and other comments show I think I'm right) and it was TRULY a shame. That was one of the first straws in me wanting to leave GGD. I wasn't full on super active on GGD for the most part of my 7 years there, but for them to mock and make fun of a member who I thought was very valuable and over all friendly just seemed straight up embarrassing on their end. 

I'm happy to be here.

A lot of us weren't actually banned but like @admin said, we got fed up and we left willingly after seeing the charts thread wither and die.

• paws up 2

18 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Me when GGD mods say they saw I made an account here 

That's so f-ing ridiculous like are they going to ban people who have atrl or reddit or Twitter accounts too? The f- is wrong with them

• paws up 1

RIP Angel 1,992
5 hours ago, nenhures said:

Hello! I don't know if any of you remember me but I used to be active on GGD up until January and left because of Admin's less than stellar behavior. I caught wind of what went down the past day and heard everyone was moving here and thought I'd join :)

I remember you! Weren't you that user who left because K*rill was being racist towards Brazilians on GGD's Twitter acct?

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2
33 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Some of the veteran chartsters like @Gypsy Life and @beng spoke against it. I know Beng was banned, Gypsy wasn't, but basically it was a mess after that since other chartsters started pointing out how stupid the reason was and speaking against WPs.

that was his plan, to get certain members off the site. I dm'd him on Twitter and he said that was his intention.

• shook 7

32 minutes ago, admin said:

We banded together to defend miss @Brie Candy - and admin went nuclear. He then started openly antagonizing everyone in the thread, while still asking for tons of info to post to socials. Then he started fighting about charts with the vets and banning people when they dragged him for his inaccurate chart knowledge. Then the rest of us left in honor of those lost. And now we're here Popping 911s every which way :romance:

I really wonder why he has to be so defensive at all times. It seems to be a big flaw with the site. This will probably get me banned there, but I think the site will never be fixed simply because he runs it. I'm glad users have stuck together as he and his team have increasingly antagonized well liked people. 

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

that was his plan, to get certain members off the site. I dm'd him on Twitter and he said that was his intention.

Really? Why? Doesn't make any sense.

Kindness Admin 6,892
Just now, justhislife said:

I really wonder why he has to be so defensive at all times. It seems to be a big flaw with the site. This will probably get me banned there, but I think the site will never be fixed simply because he runs it. I'm glad users have stuck together as he and his team have increasingly antagonized well liked people. 

I don't really know, I loved GGD a lot because it's filled with such amazing people and Gaga brings us all together. We'll likely never reach GGD level of users/traffic, but I'm so happy to have so many people here so we can keep each other company :sistrens:

• paws up 3

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2
3 minutes ago, admin said:

Really? Why? Doesn't make any sense.

I really don't know. I dm'd telling him that he shouldn't just ban members like that and he told me that he didn't do anything wrong and that his intention was to get certain members off the site.

I said this on the WhatsApp back in July and other chartsters were confused too

I wish I didn't delete my old conversations on Twitter

Screen-Shot-2020-10-09-at-7-51-15-PM.png

Edited by KatieJudasGaga4
  • sad 2

1 minute ago, admin said:

I don't really know, I loved GGD a lot because it's filled with such amazing people and Gaga brings us all together. We'll likely never reach GGD level of users/traffic, but I'm so happy to have so many people here so we can keep each other company :sistrens:

Aspects of GGD will definitely be missed, but large issues will unfortunately never be addressed and it will always be toxic. While it's sad to see they'll probably always have the most traffic, the bright side is that relatively low traffic here will allow for a tighter and hopefully more positive community. I'm really glad you interact with people and you seem friendly!

• paws up 4

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic