NotDoctor

The Popster 248

Is it just gonna be the queens doing that water tank mini challenge from S5

Spoiler

Oh and DRH

Edited by DonatellaPop

Deactivated 14,311
42 minutes ago, thetea said:

They're shooting it in New Zealand in my city. Who would've thought. They're starting recording on the 29th apparently. 

Only because Sydney had a Covid Outbreak... otherwise it was going to be done in Sydney ... crazy right? Thank god NZ is covid clear... 

Deactivated 14,311
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Rupauls fracking business reaching new heights I see :icant:

Screw the environment give me drag queens he said!

• lol 1

19 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Only because Sydney had a Covid Outbreak... otherwise it was going to be done in Sydney ... crazy right? Thank god NZ is covid clear... 

Yeah, I was reading that Australia was having a COVID-19 Outbreak or whatever, but I don't really watch the news so I don't know if it was in Sydney or not. I don't know why there still using the phrase "Down Under". That's a term really used to describe Australia and not so much New Zealand. 

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, thetea said:

Yeah, I was reading that Australia was having a COVID-19 Outbreak or whatever, but I don't really watch the news so I don't know if it was in Sydney or not. I don't know why there still using the phrase "Down Under". That's a term really used to describe Australia and not so much New Zealand. 

Both are technically down under the equator... 

1 hour ago, Bakugo said:

Both are technically down under the equator... 

Yeah but in the historical context, it's most commonly used to describe Australia. Some people use it to describe New Zealand but most people think of Australia. People wouldn't use the term "down under" to describe the pacific islands, some of Brazil, and Antartica which are also under the equator

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 1

Ugh we NEED a Minogue Sisters Episode :lesson: or at least a Kylie episode just like Madonna had a fews and Gaga had one! But Kylie and Dannii should definitely be judges, like, c'mon!!! :gaga-scream:  Also Natalie Imbruglia, Delta Goodrem, Holly Valance, The Veronicas, there are some nice pop divas that could be invited. And out of music world, Nicole Kidman, Toni Colette and Cate Blanchett would be AMAZING as judges too

The Popster 248
4 hours ago, DonatellaPop said:

Is it just gonna be the queens doing that water tank mini challenge from S5

Hide contents

Oh and DRH

Took me 4hrs to realize that this is the Australian off branch omg... I love sound dumb

• lol 1