Have You Been Vaccinated Yet?

WildAmerican

Vaccine Yet?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Vaccine Yet?

• Yes
    • Not Yet

Popster to Popster 4,420

Have you gotten the Covid vaccine yet? Just curious since it seems like many more people are getting it.

For reference, I'm in the US, 23 years old and have not gotten it yet, but hopefully will be able to get it in May at some point!

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

Congrats! I'm sure it's a nice relief!

Thanks!  I'll be another 6 weeks until it's in full effect but having a light at the end of the tunnel is a huge weight off my back 

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690

I haven't gotten it as I am a healthy 21 year old so who knows when will my time come. My mother got her first shot of AZ a month ago and hopefully my father will be able to get the shot by the end of the month. 

• paws up 3

2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

We have 10k vaccinated so far, so hopefully by 2045 my turn will come.

I'm sure you can get vaccinated for underlying conditions (considering you're ugly). :billie:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 17,021
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

I'm sure you can get vaccinated for underlying conditions (considering you're ugly). :billie:

Oh you're back again. I knew that stink had to come from somewhere

• sad 1
  • lol 1

Popstanne 5,076

My parents get their second shot of Moderna next week. 

My state (I'm in the US) claims that everyone 16 and up will be eligible in early April, but whether we'll have vaccines for everyone is another story. I put myself on a list to be notified if any sites near me have leftover doses from no-shows at the end of the day, and I've been harassing the pharmacy by phone and in person at the end of the day to see if they have any extras. I really want to be fully vaccinated to I can get my life back. 

• paws up 4

Gaming Leader 8,440

Here, we are only starting to allow those over 65+ to have it. I'm at the bottom of the list in terms of priority, let's pray I'll have it for this summer because I want to live.

giphy.gif

Tired of tryin' to fill that void, or do I need more?

giphy.gif

• hugs 2