Why do you love yourself ?

Lorde Von Kok

Gaming Leader 8,440

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRX00ffZalmmahOARrg2E Why do you love yourself ? images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRX00ffZalmmahOARrg2E

Without doing the expected "I don't love myself", put away your device for a few seconds, breath and look on the inside.

There is something inside of you that shines brighter than all of the stars in the sky, and you know what it is. 

Even if it's seems like something not exceptional, on the contrary, it's that thing that MAKES you exceptional, loved and beautiful. 

So, why do you love yourself ? :classic_love:

• paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 451
Just now, LordeVonKok said:

Without doing the expected "I don't love myself"

Don't you uno reverse card me like that 

5810a11717000025005b9cbc.jpeg?cache=wsEo

OT: I'm working on it. :leap: I guess we can say I love that I'm still working on myself. :leap:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Gaming Leader 8,440
2 minutes ago, Nino said:

I'm working on it. :leap: I guess we can say I love that I'm still working on myself. :leap:

I Love You Reaction GIF

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i love my massive 10 inch horse thick silky hair :abel_glow:

uriteurite.gif

• hugs 2

Popster to Popster 3,889

I really do try my best to make even just one person feel appreciated. Sometimes I get sloppy but all I want is to help people because I know what it's like to not be helped.

Also, smetimes..I really do feel FINE :leap:

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
Just now, lavenderblondee said:

I really do try my best to make even just one person feel appreciated. Sometimes I get sloppy but all I want is to help people because I know what it's like to not be helped.

Also, smetimes..I really do feel FINE :leap:

You do to others what you would like to be done to you. :classic_love:

and yes, you are FINE ! 

And What Hair GIF by Lizzo

• paws up 1

Moderator 6,288

I love myself because why the hell not? I’m the only one that looks like I do, smells like I do and tastes like I do! God must’ve used their “secret ingredient” to make THIS masterpiece. :ari_roll:

Edited by SLAG
  • paws up 5

Gaming Leader 8,440
Just now, SLAG said:

I love myself because why the hell not? I’m the only one that looks like I do, smells like I do and tastes like I do! God must’ve used his “secret ingredient” to make THIS masterpiece. :ari_roll:

... and that ingredient is delicious chile ! 

delicious beyonce GIF

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,076

I notice little details about people and things that happen that most others overlook. 

I'm not intentionally cruel, and I will do things to help others at the benefit of hurting myself. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

I guess it is something I am still working on. I still do struggle to love myself from time to time, having anxiety and being a perfectionist. 

I guess if there is a reason, I always try to see the best in others and I always try to be kind to others. 

Edited by Born In Chromatica
  • hugs 2