Deactivated 14,311
Just now, corvus albus said:

Let me stay polite :ohhh:

Nah don’t... gives more fuel for when Razzies arrive:icant:

• paws up 1

Moderator 16,355
Just now, Bakugo said:

Nah don’t... gives more fuel for when Razzies arrive:icant:

This is a very gay forum and the music taste is very predictable. You just know how to cater to certain audiences and there's nothing wrong with that :oops:

• lol 1

Moderator 6,288
8 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

This is a very gay forum and the music taste is very predictable. You just know how to cater to certain audiences and there's nothing wrong with that :oops:

Don’t shame these home of sapiens. :billiecat:

Moderator 16,355
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

Don’t shame these home of sapiens. :billiecat:

In the ballad challenge I really thought about taking a big risk with unknown but beautiful ballads, but because that would've been the end of me I decided against them. Just because I know that nobody would appreciate them :bradley:

Spoiler

These were my original choices

• love 1

Deactivated 14,311
21 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

That and I occasionally display taste :billie:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popstanne 5,076

People may have chosen to omit certain artists because they know they're deemed controversial by this fanbase.....(Kind of like how some people won't vote for any trio that has Bieber or Taylor Swift in it. :katy:)  Depends on whether people picked a Trio that they think truly represents the theme or one that they think will garner votes from people on this site. :tea:

Anyway, I lived through the 2000s, and I picked three songs that I strongly associate with that period and enjoyed rocking out to back then; I didn't pander this round, or I would've made different choices. I'm sure other people have their own favorites and strategies. The large amount of overlap this round either means a lot of people share similar tastes, or people relied on the same secondary sources. :laughga:

• thanks 2

Popstanne 5,076
2 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

I never said I did :billie:

Don't worry: No one on this site has taste. Have you seen the megarates? :laughga:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1