PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

PETTY

Popstanne 5,076
35 minutes ago, BenG said:

:whatga:

Not you assuming the voters won't be basic anyway :icant:

That's my quandary. There are a few key musicals and songs that even non-musical lovers know, whereas the world of Broadway is rich and varied. Sometimes basic wins in this game, but since there are judges, standing apart from the crowd also wins sometimes. In other words, it's like playing roulette. 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 21,007
11 hours ago, Bakugo said:

The way one judge keeps Awarding google searches! @donatellab you’re time is coming... mood GIF

I’ll be rioting if I don’t win the musical round  :lesson:

No basic songs allowed, only the best talents :lesson:

• thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

I’ll be rioting if I don’t win the musical round  :lesson:

No basic songs allowed, only the best talents :lesson:

I just realised in the quote I autocorrect so much to “You’re “ that my phone thinks thats the only way it’s spelled now! HELP 

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
24 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

That's my quandary. There are a few key musicals and songs that even non-musical lovers know, whereas the world of Broadway is rich and varied. Sometimes basic wins in this game, but since there are judges, standing apart from the crowd also wins sometimes. In other words, it's like playing roulette. 

Pick a Rent song and @SLAG will love ya... pick something emotional and you win @Lorde Von Kok and then pick the allrounder and get @PETTY’s bonus...

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,889

I may of been very basic this round (what else is new :mess:) but I went with the songs that meant a lot to me growing up. Broadway changed me as a child and I admit I haven't been listening nearly as much as I should as an adult, I'll cherish my memories I have with it. :flutter:

• hugs 1
  • love 4

Deactivated 14,311
6 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

i'm doubting my new trio, but thinking I'll leave it since @PETTY already read it...

Scared Worry GIF by Tinashe

Never stopped me :laughga:

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,689
57 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I may of been very basic this round (what else is new :mess:) but I went with the songs that meant a lot to me growing up. Broadway changed me as a child and I admit I haven't been listening nearly as much as I should as an adult, I'll cherish my memories I have with it. :flutter:

You give me some hope for this round! :gaga-thanks:

• love 1

Gaming Leader 6,416

spacer.png

Welcome to the 7th round of voting! I am going to attach the voting guidelines below in case anyone forgets.

🧚🏻 Contestants entries will remain anonymous! This will help with favoritism.

🧚🏻Contestants cannot vote for themselves unless the challenge allows it.

🧚🏻When I post the survey link, I expect all of you to vote as well. Usernames must be entered in the poll so I can make sure no one is voting for themselves and so that we aren't getting random voters.

🧚🏻Each IP address will only be allowed 1 VOTE per survey. This will help to make sure people are not using different usernames to vote.

🧚🏻During the 24-hr voting period, the more votes- the better! Posting the survey link in a status or somewhere else on the site WILL help encourage more votes. YOU CANNOT tell voters which trio is yours, this stops favoritism.

Good luck, and make sure to promote the survey link below in posts, on statuses or PA911 discords if you'd like! The more votes the better!

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 4,653

:lmao:

When I picked my songs for this round, my thoughts were literally:

"I need to stand out, so lets not pick the sound of music"

As I was expecting it to see it often here 

• lol 6

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Dirkje said:

:lmao:

When I picked my songs for this round, my thoughts were literally:

"I need to stand out, so lets not pick the sound of music"

As I was expecting it to see it often here 

Annoyed someone picked one similar to me- but I guess good taste is good to see!

• paws up 1

Moderator 4,653

Well in that case:

How could we, popa911, a forum with Lady Gaga as main topic, forget about this:

• yaas, gaga 2

Gaming Leader 6,416

VERY dissapointed that not one trio included one of my favorite shows, Little Shop of Horrors :bradley: also no For Good from Wicked i- 

still some great choices though!

• paws up 2
  • sad 1