Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

I hope that BTW re-imagined will be uploaded to Spotify if the features are relevant enough. 

Those single projects like C3C or Chromatica Remix probably won't do much on their own but I think that all of these things combined could really help Gaga's stats on streaming by the end of the year (+ Top Gun song too). 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,242

"You and I" worldwide sales estimation (in single units):

• Digital sales ~ 3.800.000
  • Physical sales - 20.000
  • Spotify (115M/150) – 770.000
  • YouTube (173M/350) – 490.000
  • Others (107M/150) - 710.000

Total ~ 5.790.000

• paws up 4
  • love 1

Moderator 3,690

The way she is smashing, it seems that this will become the highest female album debut week ever and third overall as it shows no signs of stopping. 

• paws up 1

Just now, zoldyck said:

Spotify WW:

122. Shallow 902,872

atleast it is back to over 900k

tbh, i rather have Shallow do a few k less if that means BTW and TEOG will eventually come closer to her tf-tfm singles in streams :arguega:

Popstanne 8,886
Just now, artgagapop said:

tbh, i rather have Shallow do a few k less if that means BTW and TEOG will eventually come closer to her tf-tfm singles in streams :arguega:

I don't think that is happening. BTW will drop again like AP did, once fan motivation has died. But i am all here for BTW getting exposure during pride month. 

• paws up 1

2 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

I don't think that is happening. BTW will drop again like AP did, once fan motivation has died. But i am all here for BTW getting exposure during pride month. 

But unlike artpop, Born this way gets gp support for the singles since they actually playlisted them. So i think BTWs overalls streams will drop again soon but the singles will remain higher then usual (aleast BTW and TEOG) :shakes:

Popstanne 8,886
Just now, artgagapop said:

But unlike artpop, Born this way gets gp support for the singles since they actually playlisted them. So i think BTWs overalls streams will drop again soon but the singles will remain higher then usual (aleast BTW and TEOG) :shakes:

Playlisting will do down once the pride month ends. There is hope for BTW(song), but rest of singles will be back to their usual stats. 

• sad 2