Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 17,177
35 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:
ADFH said:
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but we've had no indications thats she's even rehearsing for this and it supposedly starts in a couple of months.

mindtrappa said: To be fair, Gaga doesn’t typically start rehearsing for shows until a few weeks before opening night. We got word that costumes were being made recently (because one of the designers died), so they’ve definitely moved forward with the creative aspect at least.

Where did he say that?

Popstanne 8,886
8 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Damn I didn’t know this TANKED so hard :shakes:

I know it has no radio but still it’s tragic  

Hope her album will still do good

Her fans are calling her album artist, but they might be in rude awakening. 

In streaming being single artist is same as album artist, albums only have longivity these days if they have multiple hits carrying the sps of album.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,177
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Well this post is stupid because the stages weren't made for stadiums as only a few shows were in stadiums last tours

https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/lady-gaga-the-chromatica-ball-2021-tour.71607/page-28#post-8118529

I guess he means that there is no need to create a large and expensive tour stage since her stages for stadiums were not the same as her stages for arenas, no? Which could further confirm that they don’t need to spend money on building the stage and transporting it.

Honestly, it’s time to announce things GodGa

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,147
32 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Your Power vs Stupid Love

YP

10 -  29 - 54

SL

5 - 30 - 25

YP had an album bomb on its third week (now), SL had an album bomb on its second week.

Stupid Love a hit wbk

On 5/25/2021 at 6:35 PM, Ms I am a local said:

FIRST TIKTOK UPDATE OF THE NEW THREAD, BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ONE AND ONLY MS I AM A LOCAL!

20 hours update (I don't even know lol)

TikTok Trend LoveGame Remix - 277,4k videos (+23,4k videos)

It's slowing down, but it's ok I guess. I think it can stay like this for a few days and reach around 375k videos when all is said and done.

Week No GIF

24 hours update (I guess lmaooo)

TikTok Trend LoveGame Remix - 300,5k videos (+23,1k videos)

Stable... decreasing wbk.

Week No GIF

Spoiler

It surpassed 300k videos. I say it will do between 400k-450k videos maximum in the long run... not too bad.

Spoiler

Week No GIF

• paws up 1
  • lol 1