Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 27,242

Gaga´s Spotify update (BTW edition):

Bloody Mary - 35.828.518 (+57.446)

Marry The Night - 76.122.396 (+68.535)

You And I - 109.009.176 (+71.110)

Judas  - 144.803.175 (+169.552)

The Edge Of Glory - 157.810.269 (+206.799)

Born This Way - 300.178.807 (+343.121)

Album - 1.021.350.698 (+1.178.624)

Edited by Gagacharts
  • paws up 11
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,242

Gaga´s Spotify update :

Just Dance - 402.432.018 (+410.026)

Poker Face - 537.511.760 (+442.192)

Bad Romance - 560.181.317 (+482.225)

ARUTW - 606.002.227 (+492.871)

Rain On Me - 608.359.996 (+728.118)

Shallow - 1.507.054.114 (+912.760)

Edited by Gagacharts
  • paws up 15
  • sad 1

Can Cardi drop her 3rd single that will feature Gaga and then Top Gun song will come? 

I'm tired of reviving her OLD stuff that go back to their usual numbers week later :nicki_scream:

We need new music that will gain streams and additionally will boost her older releases :crying:

• paws up 1

Moderator 16,295

Ryan Fisher has updated his Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPRgNC5hZT7/

He wrote:

Over the past few weeks, after charges were announced and leveled against those who stole the boys and attempted to murder me, I continue to find myself on the receiving end of several conversations like this. With no arrow drawn to my wounds and no sign that reads, “I’m Ryan! I was shot,” people still come up to me on my morning walks to let me know that I, in fact, had been shot. And that my given name continues to be Ryan.
It’s a strange thing to be known for a trauma that I’m still healing from. People want to reach out, share in my pain for a moment, and then walk away, leaving me to relive it again. It’s not intentional; it comes from a kindness and compassion that I welcome. Everyone’s support and well wishes have been incredible, and I am so humbled by every kind word and prayer that have come my way. It just hasn’t always been easy to navigate as I continue to find myself.
Along with the media attention and trauma recovery, I am - for the first time in a very long time - without purpose, which has been the hardest part of this chapter. Because I’m not yet in the proper headspace to care for dogs (whenever I perceive a dog is in danger I go on high alert and then break down and cry after), my purpose for the last ten years has suddenly vanished.
So what do I do now during this necessary limbo? Do I sit and do nothing, or do I choose to cultivate another aspect of self that gives purpose? It’s funny, I set up this account years ago with a concept in mind: What would it look like if a gay Saint - specifically Saint Rocque, patron Saint of Dogs, Bachelors, and the Plague - were reincarnated and had to navigate modern celebrity culture? What would he do and say to get his message across? Would he get a van and explore this country, write about prison reform and healing, and comment about a late-stage capitalistic society through performance? Who knows, but I’m dying to find out. Not like get shot, dying, but I am excited to share in my bumbling exploration and storytelling with you along the way. To a purposeful journey!

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,146
ADFH said:
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but we've had no indications thats she's even rehearsing for this and it supposedly starts in a couple of months.

mindtrappa said: To be fair, Gaga doesn’t typically start rehearsing for shows until a few weeks before opening night. We got word that costumes were being made recently (because one of the designers died), so they’ve definitely moved forward with the creative aspect at least.

A Popster Is Born 10,147
18 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

So...

Do you guys think something might be coming for Chromatica anniversary? :laughga:

Yes, a single tweet or retweet and thats it :katy:

Its the perfect time to announce the Remix album though. But we still dont know if its near completion or not

Moderator 16,295

Your Power vs Stupid Love

YP

10 -  29 - 54

SL

5 - 30 - 25

YP had an album bomb on its third week (now), SL had an album bomb on its second week.

• paws up 4
  • shook 2

Popster to Popster 4,420

Rain on Me's the 2nd song to ever reach 500 plays in my personal music library :romance:

talent and quality methinks

giphy.gif

Spoiler

her best solo ballad, ARUTW is coming for 500 too :oscar:

Edited by WildAmerican
  • yaas, gaga 1

7 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

YP

10 -  29 - 54

SL

5 - 30 - 25

YP had an album bomb on its third week (now), SL had an album bomb on its second week.

She is really struggling this era, My future and this not even bigger than SL, Thefore i am already below Shallow on spotify. Hopefully they have a smash ready for the album release :katy:

Pop-a-911-ster 54,326
9 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

YP

10 -  29 - 54

SL

5 - 30 - 25

Damn I didn’t know this TANKED so hard :shakes:

I know it has no radio but still it’s tragic  

Hope her album will still do good