Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,420
3 minutes ago, JameLM said:

Hi guys, I'm a new member of the forum. For a few months I have read this thread, hoping to find news about the tour (French date). Last friday I contacted Livenation and they replied saying that they are waiting for the eventual date for 2022, because the concert will not take place this year. I honestly don't know what to expect, given that in the USA the dates seem to be confirmed (so they will tour for only 3 shows instead of 6?). 

Welcome! Good scoop too :zoom:

A Popster Is Born 11,847
7 minutes ago, JameLM said:

Hi guys, I'm a new member of the forum. For a few months I have read this thread, hoping to find news about the tour (French date). Last friday I contacted Livenation and they replied saying that they are waiting for the eventual date for 2022, because the concert will not take place this year. I honestly don't know what to expect, given that in the USA the dates seem to be confirmed (so they will tour for only 3 shows instead of 6?). 

Hi bestie warm welcome <3

shame they won’t update about the tour  and the frustration for fans  who have got tickets - I agree I think they’ll do the US dates :arguega:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Pop-a-911-ster 20,784
17 minutes ago, Doncho said:

iHeartRadio Awards tomorrow. Gaga is nominated for ROM in Best music video and Best Dance song. I think she has a great chance of winning dance song, while music video will probably go to BoTS since its fan voted. Richy is also nominated for ROM s choreo

the way the rumours of her performing there died faster than you can say ferrari

giphy.webp

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,543
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

the way the rumours of her performing there died faster than you can say ferrari

giphy.webp

I was so sure because she rt'd their nominations and it lined up so well with Chroma anniversary

We'll get some random selfie + weird caption instead

giphy.webp

• sad 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,784
Just now, ChromaticaOreos said:

I was so sure because she rt'd their nominations and it lined up so well with Chroma anniversary

giphy.webp

you're too optimistic bestie

giphy.webp

• sad 1
  • lol 3

The Fame Popster 436
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

ARUTW will have 3 videos above 100M views and the MV at 350M+ views

I- :rip:

truly the hit that got away

with proper promo, could have been as big as Shallow tbh

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,784
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

ARUTW will have 3 videos above 100M views and the MV at 350M+ views

I- :rip:

talent and taste won

talentalwayswins.gif

• yaas, gaga 2

4 minutes ago, donatellab said:

giphy.webp

Ah, are there any new rumors about that date? Honestly, I don't know how much a person in charge of answering mail knows the real situation regarding such events. It's all so uncertain :(

Pop-a-911-ster 27,913

The music video for Rauw Alejandro's Algo Mágico just crossed 100M views on YouTube. Now he has 17 videos above 100M :rip: Not bad for someone who literally launched his second era last week 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,145
20 minutes ago, JameLM said:

Welcome. They’ll postpone or cancel the whole tour!

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,718

Spotify WW

"Sour"

Day 1 - 60.511m

Day 2 - 51.962m

Day 3 - 47.747m

Day 4 - 54.337m

Day 5 - 54.511m

What

the 

f- 

this is absolutely insane :dead: not even Billie was doing these amazing numbers :dead: Olivia is coming to destroy Ariana's record :dead: 

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,145
10 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

giphy.webp

She didn’t even acknowledge her wins at BBMAs. It’s what they deserve