All things GRAMMYs 2021: Ratings tanked hard

BenG

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, beng said:

@admin do we have polls or I’m not seeing how to add them

We do, but I'm not sure if you can edit a post into a poll. Only the first post can be a poll. Try editing and see what happens. if you cannot, I think I can force it.

Pop-a-911-ster 32,583
10 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Dua announcing her own name and song when she presents the dance category

head turn looking GIF

I’m still super hesitant to think that we’re gonna see Dua or Gaga in the dance category..mainly cause we haven’t seen it in SO LONG. I’m hopeful though! I would love to see both nominated 

• paws up 1

35 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I’m still super hesitant to think that we’re gonna see Dua or Gaga in the dance category..mainly cause we haven’t seen it in SO LONG. I’m hopeful though! I would love to see both nominated 

I really don't think they'll get nominated, like why would they make a rule to not respect it a few year afterwards?

Chromatica is as much of a Dance/Electronic album as Born This Way is, and it didn't receive any noms in that genre 

I think that rumor that Gaga surbmitted Alice for Dance Recording is fake

2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

I really don't think they'll get nominated, like why would they make a rule to not respect it a few year afterwards?

Chromatica is as much of a Dance/Electronic album as Born This Way is, and it didn't receive any noms in that genre 

It’s confirmed by one of the GRAMMYs voter tho

Pop-a-911-ster 32,583
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

I think not allowing females/pop stars into the Dance category is incredibly sexist of the academy, especially when people like Gaga and Dua have served some of the best DANCE music of the year.

You’re right, I think Chromatica is as much 90s house/dance as it is pure pop. I just don’t understand the rule. Like I said, I think it’s sexist honestly

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
1 hour ago, admin said:

We do, but I'm not sure if you can edit a post into a poll. Only the first post can be a poll. Try editing and see what happens. if you cannot, I think I can force it.

I must have missed it on my tiny iPhone SE 2016 screen. I saw it right away on my glorious 15-inch MBP. :katy_pie:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Thanks for a great thread beng :shakes:

I always keep good care of my threads. They're my babies, although I do play favourites () lol.

• yaas, gaga 1

10 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I think not allowing females/pop stars into the Dance category is incredibly sexist of the academy, especially when people like Gaga and Dua have served some of the best DANCE music of the year.

You’re right, I think Chromatica is as much 90s house/dance as it is pure pop. I just don’t understand the rule. Like I said, I think it’s sexist honestly

I don't know if that rule only applies to women, I think it was for artists whose main genre is not Dance or Electronic music

13 minutes ago, Patch The Line said:

It’s confirmed by one of the GRAMMYs voter tho

Hope y'all will clock me tomorrow

tenor.gif

• BenG changed the title to All things GRAMMYs 2021: Ratings tanked hard
  • admin featured this topic