GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

Popster This Way 656
Just now, brownie said:

Yeah haha tbh I had just changed my public status to 

' "Disrespectful" - anonymous mod '

And my comment about "hopefully on a forum with better mods" in the thread "Where do You See Yourself in 5 Years" was the most liked comment in that thread and kept getting likes...

And I had pointed out how an anoymous mod gave me warning points for that comment and said "they don't even have the guts to warn me personally" and then suddenly had 8 more warning points 

flavor of love wtf GIF

vladimir putin GIF by Saturday Night LiveKAY

• lol 1

Moderator 6,288
6 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

Congrats and condolences! 

Just Congrats mate!! Give all the condolences to GGD! @brownie consider it a gift from Killrill that you were banned. Now you can take full advantage of this amazing new forum we’re we’ll build a community like Killrill and his cronies could never!

• yaas, gaga 1

8 minutes ago, Timmers said:

vladimir putin GIF by Saturday Night LiveKAY

Yeah I'm not saying I wasn't being super sarcastic towards them and asking for it :cupcake: I was expecting more WPs tho, not "HERE'S 8 MORE AT ONCE WITH NO NOTE OR SPECIFIC REASON GIVEN, BYEEEEE"

There's no rule in the terms and conditions about how "shading the mods can get you banned instantly" so they just go straight to ban with people who are outspoken so we can't complain or say anything further, lol. Like, what gets me is that even though I know I was banned bc I kept calling out the mods, I was given 8 points all at once, with no note, no warning, no reasoning, nothing....just a nine-year account GONE. 

Because I kept pointing out holes in the mod story and alluding to it during their coverup :rip:

Edited by brownie
  • paws up 1
  • sad 1

Community Leader 2,817
1 minute ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

What if my throw away account got banned as well :oscar:

Same damn thing happened to me

Just now, SLAG said:

Just Congrats mate!! Give all the condolences to GGD! @brownie consider it a gift from Killrill that you were banned. Now you can take full advantage of this amazing new forum we’re we’ll build a community like Killrill and his cronies could never!

I only say condolences because it can be sad to have spent years somewhere only to have been tossed aside for standing up for what you believe in. 

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 656
2 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

What if my throw away account got banned as well :oscar:

I'm keeping dupes off the list tbh. My dupe account was banned, too. I made it like four years ago and they only caught it yesterday.

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

I don't like to talk crap about anything, but I just love how badly GGD is going :happydance:

Sadly, none of this is even talking crap or exaggeration. It's the truth :uhh:

• yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

I know, but I am and I'm proud to talk crap about GGD :dragon:

I was having mixed feelings about all of it until Kirill deleted a thread showing support for Islam/Muslim people and Brazil fans. That was the final nail the casket for the website, imo. 

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

The final was when he wrote that freedom of speech is overrated and made Gaga look like a bad person with shortening the quote extremely imo

God, I forgot about that and I was there when it happened. My mouth DROPPED. The extended quote literally was dismissing what he was using her quote for and how he was treating members. It's EMBARRASSING. GGD is the laughing stock of stan Twitter rn. 

• paws up 4

The Fame Popster 475
45 minutes ago, Steven said:

Does anyone know what happened to Dramatica from GGD. Haven’t heard from him/her in a long time :(

I think they were busy with a new job and a new bf ........... can’t relate :awkney:

anywayyy I really liked them, wish they would come back at some point  

• paws up 1

• admin locked this topic